testtest

Poly 80

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
As I remember the granddaughter did the left side and I did the right, We took turns on the center section. It is setup in a Glock 23 configuration but on occasions I like to swap out my 357 SIG barrel for some shooting fun.
I provided the layout and design for the engraving on a HAD slide.

Poly 1.jpg

Poly 2.jpg

Poly 3.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg

As I remember the granddaughter did the left side and I did the right, We took turns on the center section. It is setup in a Glock 23 configuration but on occasions I like to swap out my 357 SIG barrel for some shooting fun.
I provided the layout and design for the engraving on a HAD slide.

View attachment 1306
View attachment 1307
View attachment 1308View attachment 1309
You guys did a really great job. I've considered doing a Poly 80 build but to be honest I'm really into instant gratification.

That is awesome. Great looking weapon.
You guys did a really great job. I've considered doing a Poly 80 build but to be honest I'm really into instant gratification.
I sent mine to Lone Wolf in Idaho
@Grifter thanks, and I'm proud of her for the work she did...
@PepperGuy Do it, takes a couple hours and get a complete frame, trigger assy.... can be two hours. Second build 30 minutes. No serial number!!!
@Tex Lone Wolf does super work. Heavy Armor Division is an hour and a half drive from me so I told Danny if he screwed it up I'd come see him!! I did have an issue with the barrel. 40cal/Glock 23 barrel he made was too tight. Got a lot of FTF's, Sent it back with the same dim's as my Glock 23 and he opened it up. Turned it around in one day and has worked flawlessly ever since. Nice folks to work with and almost local to me is even better

@Grifter thanks, and I'm proud of her for the work she did...
@PepperGuy Do it, takes a couple hours and get a complete frame, trigger assy.... can be two hours. Second build 30 minutes. No serial number!!!
@Tex Lone Wolf does super work. Heavy Armor Division is an hour and a half drive from me so I told Danny if he screwed it up I'd come see him!! I did have an issue with the barrel. 40cal/Glock 23 barrel he made was too tight. Got a lot of FTF's, Sent it back with the same dim's as my Glock 23 and he opened it up. Turned it around in one day and has worked flawlessly ever since. Nice folks to work with and almost local to me is even better
What is with the poly compatible? What all has too be compatible?

The pistol Poly 80 is compatible with the Glock. There are different sizes but it is Gen 3 Glock upper.
Cost will depend on the upper you select and the trigger assembly. Mine was about $600 total.

Very nice guns guys.....if needed....I can be put in some wills........J/K, only custom gun I ever owned was my Remington XP 100 in .338CJMK from SSK Industries, used it for silhouette shooting.

Last edited:
Very nice guns guys.....if needed....I can be put in some wills........J/K, only custom gun I ever owned was my Remington XP 100 in .338CJMK from SSK Industries, used it for silhouette shooting.
Can't put you in to the will, but you'll be at the top of the won't! :ROFLMAO:
Granddaughters have dibs on the vault and all in and around it!!
Sorry for the big let down like that.

Back