testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

Beatles Christmas tribute, not Beatles:

Speaking of which, I just finished episode 2 of the new " Get Back" movie on Disney+.

For people who aren't Beatles fans it's probably a little boring, but for those of us who are and for whom the 1970 Michael Lindsay Hogg film " Let it Be" didn't capture enough of the moment, it's a gold mine. Highly recommend it.

Bob you are violating the thread rules!

It says post your Saturday night jams and today is Sunday....😜👍

Just kidding dude good tunes!

You wouldn't have figured me for a Dead fan eh ? While I would never have followed them around tripping b***s, I do very much dig the music. Jerry had a great style. Lesh was an inspiring bass player and well, Bob had some cool melodic guitar riffs. Speaking of Weir, most dead fans don't much dig the later stuff. Like the 80s stuff. One of my favorite songs got a ton of MTV play back in the day. Along side Touch of Grey ( which I also like) this video was rotated very heavily.

The duck is a great actor and you'd have to be insane to not watch a video with 1980s Kelly Le Brock. Lyrics by Bob Weir. Very good lyrics too so pay attention.

You wouldn't have figured me for a Dead fan eh ? While I would never have followed them around tripping b***s, I do very much dig the music. Jerry had a great style. Lesh was an inspiring bass player and well, Bob had some cool melodic guitar riffs. Speaking of Weir, most dead fans don't much dig the later stuff. Like the 80s stuff. One of my favorite songs got a ton of MTV play back in the day. Along side Touch of Grey ( which I also like) this video was rotated very heavily.

The duck is a great actor and you'd have to be insane to not watch a video with 1980s Kelly Le Brock. Lyrics by Bob Weir. Very good lyrics too so pay attention.

Not too surprising, good music carry's on all over the place. GD's put out a lot of good stuff. Haven't met one musician yet who didn't know, are very familiar with and like many types of melodies. Good tune by the way!

Back