testtest

Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

I've already made it clear I'm a very simple man who requires only very simple pleasures ..... so when I see some of the stuff some of you folks are posting here I'm totally lost both in name and price for these products. But a few days ago I saw an advertisement for a bottle that literally left me with an empty feeling of ..... "do people actually pay this kind of price and do they actually drink this kind of liquor?

Note, nowhere did I call it whiskey, because any bottle label that spells 'whiskey' without the 'e' can't be all that!!! You can't even say the word without saying the 'E'. Yeh, I know some of you might think it just a minor thing, but whiskey without an 'E' just ain't the whiskey for me. I might pay the $36,999.99 for the bottle if it had an 'E' in the word!
Yeh.............. right !!!!!!!View attachment 31589
To some folks, $3699 is like spending $369

I sold so much scotch above $20k its not even funny

LOL! I think I knew that from sometime way back ........... I was just funnin' with y'all. But, I still don't partake of any whiskey without an 'E'. Somehow it just don't seem civilized ..... ya' know what I mean? :):D

Considering that the original whisky is spelled without the “e”, and everything else just came after…it’s the latecomers that aren’t civilized, know what I mean?;)

Go back a few pages and look at my collection I was drinking 😉
Yeh, I saw your collection from a few posts back and that was partly what I was referring to when I said..... "so when I see some of the stuff some of you folks are posting here I'm totally lost both in name and price for these products". You and Hans both ..... and as for $500K watches and $100 million homes, I can only wonder about those, but $40K scotch whisky ...... just ain't no way! Peace!
Considering that the original whisky is spelled without the “e”, and everything else just came after…it’s the latecomers that aren’t civilized, know what I mean?;)
I don't know for sure if that's how it works or not Hans .... it can also be said that when something is improved the name changes ........ know what I mean? LOL! Peace!

Y'all sleep well ............ I've got to go for now.

Some Macallan 15 yr fine oak
British SAS logo crystal glass .. bullet cubes are fitting
Cold and rainy…
F92629C9-F734-475C-B19D-69A6960E92D9.jpeg

That time of year for the spiked Eggnog.....
But say as a teenager you got so sick on whiskey, you can't bare the taste decades later or any similar whiskey product, like Bourbon, which is the key ingredient in spiked Eggnog...
So I have experimented and found a good concoction for Eggnog...

2 Parts Dark Spiced Rum (for the bulk of the alcohol)
1 Part Kahlua (cause it goes with any Milk product)
1 Part Cognac (that hint of Bourbon flavor but much smoother and easier)

The Rum taste is covered by the others, so you an actually load up the alcohol content of the nog, but it will taste like just a little bourbon was added....

That time of year for the spiked Eggnog.....
But say as a teenager you got so sick on whiskey, you can't bare the taste decades later or any similar whiskey product, like Bourbon, which is the key ingredient in spiked Eggnog...
So I have experimented and found a good concoction for Eggnog...

2 Parts Dark Spiced Rum (for the bulk of the alcohol)
1 Part Kahlua (cause it goes with any Milk product)
1 Part Cognac (that hint of Bourbon flavor but much smoother and easier)

The Rum taste is covered by the others, so you an actually load up the alcohol content of the nog, but it will taste like just a little bourbon was added....
Just add a set of balls and bourbon 🤣🤪😝

Back