testtest

Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

Sigh. Day 3 of incredibly craptastic roads cancelled a range day in the cities…

Plan B calls for Bloody Mary’s, beers and burgers with the buddies.

Anyone got a good Bloody Mary recipe they’d like to share? I usually just go with Zing Zang premade, and jazz it up with a little extra horseradish, Worcestershire, and Frank’s…and despite my upper Midwest roots, I much prefer celery over a pickle spear.

Sigh. Day 3 of incredibly craptastic roads cancelled a range day in the cities…

Plan B calls for Bloody Mary’s, beers and burgers with the buddies.

Anyone got a good Bloody Mary recipe they’d like to share? I usually just go with Zing Zang premade, and jazz it up with a little extra horseradish, Worcestershire, and Frank’s…and despite my upper Midwest roots, I much prefer celery over a pickle spear.
I was going to suggest for bloody mary what you stated plus.. celery salt, 1 shot cucumber vodka and 1 shot reg vodka

Cucumber is a hard sell—not a fan.

I usually go with Absolut Pepper, or just Tito’s. Used to be Stoli, but…screw Russia.
Go with Platinum 7x or 10x over Titos
Titos is the most over rated avg vodka on the market . 6x distilled for a premium price. Soo many other 6x distilled vodkas out there.
Which BTW, 6x distilled is like mil spec par base for vodka distillation. Anything less and its horrible taste.
So Tito’s does just the bare minimum and gets away with high prices. Capitalism for you 😉

Cucumber is a hard sell—not a fan.

I usually go with Absolut Pepper, or just Tito’s. Used to be Stoli, but…screw Russia.
Ih, and stoli is not Russian.
Its made in the USA by a New England States company.
The name is all marketing to make it sound good. Like so many other Vodkas that use a “russian” sounding name.

So you can go back to your Stoli

EDIT: thinking of wrong brsnd. Stoli is made in Latvia. Owned by a European firm.
So you can still stoli away..

I’ll have to think what was the NE based vodka

About to have a fantastic wine with prime filets and a nice dinner…
23 yr old Venetian wine I used to sell. Been in my wine cellar about 15 yrs

8BF4F22D-4448-40AA-8E3A-7D53FC07FDFE.jpeg

Back