testtest

Precision Rifle Choice

That looks like a nice scope! Optics Planet has an 11% off code on that link also. I've bought quite a few things from them and I'm very happy with the service.
Where did you get the Night Force from? I've been using Nikon's fx1000s on everything. I'm very happy with them.
Yup, that's where I bought it from (just got home and confirmed it). Yes 10mmLife, I believe I got it on sale with either the 11% or a 15% discount to boot (I forget which). I also buy a lot from them, they got good prices and free shipping if you can wait a bit for the stuff ($$ if you want faster shipping).

Palmetto State Armory currently has a .308 camo Ruger Precision for sale now for $999.00.
I have the Ruger Precision Rifles in .308, 6cm, 6.5cm and .338 Lupua (next probably 300 Win Mag). I also have a Savage Ashbury in 6.5cm. Again, scopes that cost about the same as rifles (Vortex Viper, 2 Burris, Night Force, Zeiss). Maybe I'll even go for the RPR's in 6.5 or 300 PRC (they keep coming out with too many models for me to buy šŸ¤”). Now I need property or find a range with long distance targets.

Last edited:
Seen this Kimber rifle in the store today but it's too rich for my blood $2450.00.

20200212_170509.jpg

My long range is a Savage 11 heavy barrel .308 in the ā€œvarminterā€ stock, match Accu-trigger (1.5# break), wearing a Zeiss 6-24x50.

With off the shelf 168gr SMK'S (Fed Gold Match) Iā€™ve done just over 1/2 MOA out to 500 yds (2-5/8ā€). Longest Iā€™ve stretched is a half mile, and with handload 168 SMK's Iā€™ve gotten 5ā€ at 880...on a day with absolutely perfect conditions.

Picked up a 6.5CM Stealth a while back, havenā€™t really gotten to know it yet...but so far, I like it. Just got the barrel broken in last summer...itā€™s got a Swarovski 4-16x50.

Back