testtest

Pro Mag AR-15 65 round drum

Pmag 60 round drums for 5.56
Pmag 50 round drums on the .308 are the bomb!

My son thinks .308 drums on the Victor are the cats meow.
My wallet disagrees 😳
9012BF25-A27D-4BE3-9055-A0FAA4D96A64.jpeg

I order one from Cabela's a month and a half ago. I planned on just using pmags. But want one now to take to fishing camp so I got the pro mag from Midway. A mistake.
My magpul drums have been flawless. A little more expensive up front, but i have prob 500 rounds each thru the .308 drum and 5.56 drum and zero issues.

stopping because the hand guard is hot and not due to reload is pure US of A fun !

My magpul drums have been flawless. A little more expensive up front, but i have prob 500 rounds each thru the .308 drum and 5.56 drum and zero issues.

stopping because the hand guard is hot and not due to reload is pure US of A fun !
I picked up a mag called (the ninety rounder) made by M.W.G. Co. Miami-USA. It was used and a young man was selling it and some other stuff to the local gun shop one day I was there. After I got my Saint Victor I went back and got it for what he paid for it and I used it 3 time and had no problems with it.

I've never had a problem with pmags. Magpul makes a great product. I use pmags in my AR's and in Glock mags without a hitch. I've tried a few Promags in my mini 14 and had failure to feed every other round. Promag is complete crap.....💩

I've never had a problem with pmags. Magpul makes a great product. I use pmags in my AR's and in Glock mags without a hitch. I've tried a few Promags in my mini 14 and had failure to feed every other round. Promag is complete crap.....💩
The bolt carrier catches the top of the lip that holds the round in. A friend has a Diamondback AR and had the same thing happen.

Back