testtest

Probably a Stupid Question About 1911 Magazines...

Silly new guy search question-I have an 9mm Ronin and purchased the Wilson Combat 1911 ETM 10 round magazine. Please forgive any bad terminology but, the WC magazines do not lock in the pistol (they pull out without requiring the magazine release), nor do they seat in the pistol without using the magazine release. These are Wilson Combat 9mm Luger. I haven't fired the pistol or used the magazines. I am not completely 1911 ignorant (but close). Any ideas? Thanks

Do they lock in at all? Or can you insert them fully and they won’t lock, period?

Also—what are the exact model of the ETM mags? I’m suspecting you may have gotten 10rd compact mags instead of full size mags.

So I have a question: 1911 9mm full size : Springfield has both plain base magazines and slam base magazines. Why do the plain base ones list for $6.99 more than the slam base ones? 37.00 vs 43.99

So I have a question: 1911 9mm full size : Springfield has both plain base magazines and slam base magazines. Why do the plain base ones list for $6.99 more than the slam base ones? 37.00 vs 43.99
May have something to do with sheer demand for one vs the other, Scev…

Back