testtest

PRP Hellcat Trigger released

I've had one for about six weeks. It's worth the money. No trigger pull scale so I have to go by feel. I'd say it reduced pull weight by about 35-40 percent.
It's much better but not so light you would be wary of it on your carry gun.

Why do many manufacturers choose to not develop and put in better trigger systems from the start?

Every Ruger I have ever owned has either been to a gunsmith or had their trigger systems replaced or both. Once they are done they are fantastic but I am out far more money than paying Ruger a smaller amount of money to get it right from the factory.

Every 1911 I have ever bought has made trips to gunsmiths for trigger work and various other things.

Why do many manufacturers choose to not develop and put in better trigger systems from the start?

Every Ruger I have ever owned has either been to a gunsmith or had their trigger systems replaced or both. Once they are done they are fantastic but I am out far more money than paying Ruger a smaller amount of money to get it right from the factory.

Every 1911 I have ever bought has made trips to gunsmiths for trigger work and various other things.

lawyers nuff said

The manufacturer considers the trigger to be tuned to average instead of optimized to each firearm. Much like the PCM tune in a vehicle being averaged for the vehicle instead of optimized to each engine.

just wondering on your overall thoughts on the trigger.
Had a chance to play with a Hellcat this weekend (they're a rare breed here in the People's republic) and I thought the stock trigger was better than the stock xds (gen1).

what did you like?
didn't like?
how is it vs the Apex

Back