testtest

Published on SubStack

One big takeaway for me. GW implemented The Patriot Act. Liberals and democrats were outraged and complained about it incessantly. Then we had 8 years of Obama, some of which were accompanied by democratic control of both houses. Magically no more whining about The Patriot Act. Then it gets used ( Treasonously) to take down a sitting president. I still don't hear anyone complaining about it. Me, a very conservative guy, opposed it from the very beginning. It is an outrage, period.

The Patriot Act was a net that scooped up all American citizens just as the Metadata program Snowden Whistled about did; illegal/warrantless searches/collection/intrusion/monitoring innocent citizens absent any suspicion.

We will have to differ in our opinions of Snowden. Some of us believe he is a traitor of the highest order. He was not an intelligence professional-he was a computer tech who stole tens of thousands of TS documents and gave them to our enemies. If we are going to reference his self aggrandizing writings, it should be balanced with reports such as this:
There is a reason the Russians are harboring him-for the propaganda value.
Even the Justice Department/some Politicos see the Truth.

He is "harbored" in Russia because the State Department obtained his itinerary, had every opportunity to revoke his PP while he was in HK but preferred to wait until his departure from HK to South America via Russia (airspace considerations) and cancelled his PP then.

If Snowden was real patriotic he'd realize that he had but one life to give to his country and then do the right thing!

Our Government, in many areas, needs to realize to do the right thing by the Constitution and its citizens.
Not many make the sacrifice Snowden did.

We will have to differ in our opinions of Snowden. Some of us believe he is a traitor of the highest order. He was not an intelligence professional-he was a computer tech who stole tens of thousands of TS documents and gave them to our enemies. If we are going to reference his self aggrandizing writings, it should be balanced with reports such as this:
There is a reason the Russians are harboring him-for the propaganda value.
The more it is looked into............seems the Center For Security Policy is a Government smear job............?

Back