testtest

Quick Q. what is wet vs dry mean? Suppressor...

Hello, just got back from an awesome weekend in Vegas, while I was loading the plane last Thursday, I got the call my tax stamp was in. Now, I'm waiting another hour for the gun store to open up and looking at videos of my new suppressor for my Hellcat Pro, JK 105 CCX.

When I came across a video review where the poster said it runs better wet then dry? Excuse my ignorance but what does that mean? Does it mean I can't just screw it on but instead have to use something wet like that blue lock gel? (Reason I ask because I plan on getting the suppressor and walking to the range section to try it out, any prep needed or just screw it on and fire for a few rounds?)

Thanks in advance.

Google search result

Pistol caliber suppressors can be shot wet, but not rifle caliber suppressors. Also, there is such a thing as too much ablative material. Adding too much will build up excessive pressure inside the suppressor. In the best-case scenario, this can result in a messy firing experience.

Thanks, ya... not going to do wet. Just don't seem right, unless I'm at the range in a downpour, lol, which has happened before. ;)

My little baby...

Attachments

• babygirl.jpg
    babygirl.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
Running wet isn’t necessarily with water. JK recommends some Vaseline. Here’s a link on their website. Scroll down to the videos. There’s one that they talk about shooting wet.

Thanks, ya... not going to do wet. Just don't seem right, unless I'm at the range in a downpour, lol, which has happened before. ;)

My little baby...
How do you like that little thing? :) I came close to getting that, but decided on something else. I don’t have it yet, still in the process.

Back