testtest

Range Report: First shots thru the MAC Cerberus

hworth18

Master Class
I picked up the MAC Cerberus yesterday and ran to the range today to see how it was going to run.
I was pleasantly surprised that not only did the gun feel great in the hand, but it shot great too! I think the sights may be off slightly, or it was probably just me, but I got a good 30 round group at 30 feet shooting a variety of ammo from Magtech 115gr to Armscor 124gr and Federal Punch 124gr JHP. The gun ate all 200 rounds without a hiccup. I was very happy because this could've been a great gun or a turd and it turned out great.
I'm very happy with the results so far. I'm going back to the range tomorrow to run another 200 rounds thru it.


825329100_10231263314679921_3366881440676651226_n.jpg
825329182_10231263314319912_3675224082173106639_n.jpg
827748864_10231263315119932_2532487537733680834_n.jpg
 
I picked up the MAC Cerberus yesterday and ran to the range today to see how it was going to run.
I was pleasantly surprised that not only did the gun feel great in the hand, but it shot great too! I think the sights may be off slightly, or it was probably just me, but I got a good 30 round group at 30 feet shooting a variety of ammo from Magtech 115gr to Armscor 124gr and Federal Punch 124gr JHP. The gun ate all 200 rounds without a hiccup. I was very happy because this could've been a great gun or a turd and it turned out great.
I'm very happy with the results so far. I'm going back to the range tomorrow to run another 200 rounds thru it.


View attachment 119387View attachment 119388View attachment 119389
Nice looking pistol! Shoots great!
 
Basically an updated 1911A2
The 1911A2 is basically a 1911 with a fat grip - or a 1911 DS. On a 2011 the grip module is separate from the frame and the entire grip module including trigger bow can be swapped out. Guns like the Prodigy (which has the three components) that call themselves 1911 DS are usually trying to stay away from any legal shenanigans regarding Staccato/STI, although the term 2011 is in the public vernacular now and any potential copyright issues seem extremely slim.

IMG_5747.jpeg
 
The 1911A2 is basically a 1911 with a fat grip - or a 1911 DS. On a 2011 the grip module is separate from the frame and the entire grip module including trigger bow can be swapped out. Guns like the Prodigy (which has the three components) that call themselves 1911 DS are usually trying to stay away from any legal shenanigans regarding Staccato/STI, although the term 2011 is in the public vernacular now and any potential copyright issues seem extremely slim.

View attachment 119426

Now I get it.
IMG_0123.webp
 
Back
Top