testtest

Range Report - New VP9 and Modified Hellcat

Hi!

I was finally able to take the VP9 back to the range after work today. My shoulder has been a real beast the last few days, so I only ran four magazines.
It felt good. Really good. I could cull the herd and this one would be Alpha (of my 9 mils anyway). My goal this year is to hit the range at least twice a week. I want to get my money’s worth for the membership, but I also want to train. It feels good.

7 yards. First pic was S&B 115gr. Second pic was Winchester white 115gr. She ate it up. No problems

View attachment 51978View attachment 51979

That is some mighty fine self defense work. I'm glad to see the WWB working for you. I gave up on it. But I must say, it was great for practicing malfunction recovery. :LOL:

Twice a week at the range is great! I wish i could make the time. I'd probably shoot better. ;) Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi!

That is some mighty fine self defense work. I'm glad to see the WWB working for you. I gave up on it. But I must say, it was great for practicing malfunction recovery. :LOL:

Twice a week at the range is great! I wish i could make the time. I'd probably shoot better. ;) Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Thanks Cliff. Twice a week is the goal but I won't beat myself up if I only go once. I do have a tendency to push too hard sometimes. Gotta look after me too. Even once a week the membership will pay for itself soon. Using the pointers I get on here and working on basics so far.

You’re doing fine. Take your time. Work on mastering SLOW fire. Once the holes are where you want them step up the pace Until you’re shooting accurately at a rate you’re comfortable with. In todays ago of high cap blasters too many folks seem to think a fast “Mag dump” is de rigo-and their groups reflect that. I shoot controlled pairs. Get where you can shoot them well and you are 👍

On
You’re doing fine. Take your time. Work on mastering SLOW fire. Once the holes are where you want them step up the pace Until you’re shooting accurately at a rate you’re comfortable with. In todays ago of high cap blasters too many folks seem to think a fast “Mag dump” is de rigo-and their groups reflect that. I shoot controlled pairs. Get where you can shoot them well and you are 👍
Agree.
Triple tap 7 guys instead of 21 into 1 dude like of all the rapid fire folks at the range

Back