testtest

Range Test: Federal 6.5 Creedmoor and .308 Premium Gold Medal

The Creedmoor used to be the most talked about round on the internet. everyone was praising it. it is a fine round and i did purchase an AR10 in it and have killed several deer with it, some at long ranges. but now you never hear about it anymore. there are even memes that make fun of it now. i'd say it's popularity is pretty much over. i still like the round but the price of ammo for it limits it to hunting and not target shooting.

Couple of gun shops here have had one for a very long time. nobody wants them. One is an AR10 like mine except it's FDE in color. they made me a pretty good offer on it and i almost bought it. but got to thinkin what the heck would i do with it. i would have to spend a bunch more on a scope and other stuff so i passed on it. they still have it.

Bet i could get another 100 knocked off it but 6.5 is not a plinking round. most of it is around 2 bucks a pop. which is fine for hunting. but i really did like that FDE color on it.

The Creedmoor used to be the most talked about round on the internet. everyone was praising it. it is a fine round and i did purchase an AR10 in it and have killed several deer with it, some at long ranges. but now you never hear about it anymore. there are even memes that make fun of it now. i'd say it's popularity is pretty much over. i still like the round but the price of ammo for it limits it to hunting and not target shooting.

That's because they've gone and built a better mouse trap, 6mn Creedmoor, 6.5-6-7mm PRC, ad nauseum...........
Hell, 6.5 Creedmoor is just 6.5×55 in a shorter case, Creedmoor itself was a solution in search of a problem.

Back