testtest

Range Time with the SAINT Victor .308

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Range Time with the SAINT Victor .308" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/range-time-with-the-saint-victor-308/.

It truly is joy to shoot !
Even my 15yr old son can handle it.
So much so, that he declared it his for his nighttime hot hunting 🤔

60155798-D0AC-4D64-9316-BE173E88F7AF.jpeg

I have really enjoyed deer hunting with mine as well. If uppers with longer barrels I would probably get one. I would like to know who made the scope and the scope mount on the rifle in the video. One concern I have about this setup is whether the rear sight and the scope touch. From the picture there doesn't seem to enough clearance. I took my rear sight off and I noticed that KillerFord1977 did the same.

1619453944224.png

I have really enjoyed deer hunting with mine as well. If uppers with longer barrels I would probably get one. I would like to know who made the scope and the scope mount on the rifle in the video. One concern I have about this setup is whether the rear sight and the scope touch. From the picture there doesn't seem to enough clearance. I took my rear sight off and I noticed that KillerFord1977 did the same.

View attachment 17024

If you scroll down to the bottom of the article and look under "Products in this Video" we have the scope and scope mount listed there.

View attachment 17024
My thermal scope comes factory equipped with a low mount that is not interchangeable for a higher mount to clear the sight, thus I had to remove my rear sight.

on normal scopes, i just go with a higher mount. Most scope mounts come either low or high

View attachment 17024
I have also added 45 degree offset flip up sights to the gun due to the thermal.
i added magpul, but several companies make offset sights of quality

Stock photo from magpul:

1619456476303.jpeg

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Range Time with the SAINT Victor .308" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/range-time-with-the-saint-victor-308/.

Good SA AR article Mike & Jeremy,
It's always appreciated and thanks! I don't have an AR....yet, but when eventually do, SA's on top of list. Then to build one. Not really opportune timing for many things in this direction. In the meantime, just graze/research for any good info when available.

Back