testtest

Jallis

Alpha
I recently purchased a regular hellcat. I was wondering if anyone had information if Springfield will be offering just the RDP Barrel for purchase to swap in. Im intrigued how much a compensator would affect the gun but not enough to purchase a whole other hellcat for it.

From what I've seen on other threads about your question, no, it's not offered.

I recently purchased a regular hellcat. I was wondering if anyone had information if Springfield will be offering just the RDP Barrel for purchase to swap in. Im intrigued how much a compensator would affect the gun but not enough to purchase a whole other hellcat for it.
Hi,
From my understanding from SA main site, the only parts offered by Springfield Armory are those mostly minor parts listed on their SA website.

For other more major parts such as barrels, slides, they are not available to general public at this time. There are however aftermarket companies that do have websites that make barrels and other parts such as triggers for SA guns like the Hellcat. You should be able to do a websearch and locate needed parts with likely exception of SA's compensator.

So, no you do not have to purchase another Hellcat to possibly change out your barrel or add a compensator, just need to go a different direction is all. Added note: Minor adjustments / fitting may be needed with any add on parts from most any company to properly fit your gun that can be done by those most able like your local gunsmith. Hope this info helps.

Back