testtest

RemArms in Hot Water with United Mine Workers of America Union.

I’ve never been a member of a union however I’ve been in management positions and supervised union employees and they are people like everyone else trying to make a living and support their families. That being said some unions are very proactive and work with the company to promote a safe and productive workplace and from one experience they fight tooth and nail to cause division.

@Annihilator your threads are great so don’t stop because one member of this forum has nothing better to do then cause issues.

@SATRP this forum is sponsored by Springfield Armory and members here respect that however your low level of decorum and disrespect to other members is pathetic. Please move on to another forum that will enjoy the 💩 you enjoy shoveling.
Keystone,

Just exactly how have I disrespected anyone?

I have zero problem with union workers. Many union leaders were racketeers.

Maybe you should move on to a venue where propaganda is acceptable substitute for facts.

Just a thought!

Does anyone come to this forum intending to jump Into an argument? At one point a vast majority of the membership seemed to get along just fine with some respectable disagreement occasionally now it seems more and more threads are turning into a melting pot of posters going back and forth.

Is anyone aware there are trolls on the internet that will do what they can to incite a negative response from people for their own enjoyment?

A fire won't last and spread without fuel so when we start going at each other it spreads and spills over into other threads which isn't fair to the original thread poster nor is it welcoming to new members who may have heard about how awesome the SA forum is with their respectable members.

We need to realize that a keyboard fight isn't going to win any battles and the best way to address the posts you find absurd, crazy, or offensive in some way cannot really effect you physically so why not ignore them instead of feeding the fire?

Ask yourself what makes you respond to the negative posts, is it insecurities, pride, or do you just enjoy the safety of an anonymous long distance virtual fist fight?

I take no sides with my statements and this is meant to be food for thought for all and I mean this in the most neutral way possible so if you are offended @Annihilator is offering free hugs.....JK Anni...😜
Not me. I intend to engage in Socratic debate that leads to knowledge.

Just a thought!

Does anyone come to this forum intending to jump Into an argument? At one point a vast majority of the membership seemed to get along just fine with some respectable disagreement occasionally now it seems more and more threads are turning into a melting pot of posters going back and forth.

Is anyone aware there are trolls on the internet that will do what they can to incite a negative response from people for their own enjoyment?

A fire won't last and spread without fuel so when we start going at each other it spreads and spills over into other threads which isn't fair to the original thread poster nor is it welcoming to new members who may have heard about how awesome the SA forum is with their respectable members.

We need to realize that a keyboard fight isn't going to win any battles and the best way to address the posts you find absurd, crazy, or offensive in some way cannot really effect you physically so why not ignore them instead of feeding the fire?

Ask yourself what makes you respond to the negative posts, is it insecurities, pride, or do you just enjoy the safety of an anonymous long distance virtual fist fight?

I take no sides with my statements and this is meant to be food for thought for all and I mean this in the most neutral way possible so if you are offended @Annihilator is offering free hugs.....JK Anni...😜
Thanks, 10mm. I'm one of the members who does not enjoy the arguments at all. I try my best not to make a point or prove a point. Instead, I strive to offer my life experiences and ask questions along the way. My goal is to solicit feedback and spur discussion. Please forgive me if I get off topic at times.

Socratic debate? Outta you?

That’s like expecting Table manners from a pig.
Can you define Socratic debate? Do you know of Socrates contribution to pursuit of knowledge and the price he paid for said pursuit.

Tell us again how cops murdered George Floyd. Now that right there would have made Socrates proud.

Can you predict consequences of your actions and beliefs? If you were willing to deny presumption of innocence and Amendment V rights to officers who arrested Floyd, who was in process of dying, to who else are you willing to deny presumption of innocence and Amendment V rights?

Yeah that's too bad. Remington was already having enough trouble. Glad to see some other manufacturers took over some of the brands. Maybe Bushmaster will be worth a crap again under new ownership.
Did someone buy the Bushmaster name? That'd be great. I think Remington killed Bushmaster off a little while back. Hopefully Ruger brings Marlin back to form and whoever owns Remington now makes it quality name again.

Thanks, 10mm. I'm one of the members who does not enjoy the arguments at all. I try my best not to make a point or prove a point. Instead, I strive to offer my life experiences and ask questions along the way. My goal is to solicit feedback and spur discussion. Please forgive me if I get off topic at times.
I come here to have a good time and conversation amongst the many long distance friends I've made.

🙄 I've been known for getting off topic occasionally myself, have you seen the picking up chicks thread? 🤣

Can you believe the forums 1 year anniversary is coming soon!

Last edited:
Windham weapons was the phoenix that came from the ashes of Bushmaster. The same craftsman that were originally employed by Bushmaster. Same fit, function and quality as old Bushmasters from Maine back when they were quality parts corp..

Well, I engaged SATRP's post, which I do try to avoid doing, and that got him whipped up. I probably I bear some responsibility for this thread getting combative.
You've been stalking and bullying me since I posted the absolute FACT that Jacob Schiff was the architect of the Russian revolution. You speciously attempted to defend the person directly responsible of the murder of tens of millions of Christians with puerile sophistry. Your defense of one of history's most diabolical, genocidal maniacs revealed an ulterior motive.

Intellectually, not with personal attacks directed at me (I had not a single thing to do with the production of this film) or the film's producer, refute this. If you resort to adolescent name-calling, it will indicate your inability to intellectually refute facts conveyed within this film:

I come here to have a good time and conversation amongst the many long distance friends I've made.

🙄 I've been known for getting off topic occasionally myself, have you seen the picking up chicks thread? 🤣

Can you believe the forums 1 year anniversary is coming soon!
Hi 10MMLife,

Other than formal meetings, people engaged in conversation will invariably follow related tangents. For instance, an NCAA football conversation will usually progress to opinions of best athletes. It's the way normal people engage in normal conversations. However, disrespect is not an acceptable substitute for cordial disagreement.

Windham weapons was the phoenix that came from the ashes of Bushmaster. The same craftsman that were originally employed by Bushmaster. Same fit, function and quality as old Bushmasters from Maine back when they were quality parts corp..
I live in NH and there's tons of places here that carry Windham ARs. Windham is known for making a top quality milspec rifles at an affordable price.

You've been stalking and bullying me since I posted the absolute FACT that Jacob Schiff was the architect of the Russian revolution. You speciously attempted to defend the person directly responsible of the murder of tens of millions of Christians with puerile sophistry. Your defense of one of history's most diabolical, genocidal maniacs revealed an ulterior motive.

Intellectually, not with personal attacks directed at me (I had not a single thing to do with the production of this film) or the film's producer, refute this. If you resort to adolescent name-calling, it will indicate your inability to intellectually refute facts conveyed within this film:

No, I've don't think I've written on Jacob Schiff, since I don't know who that is. I think you have me confused with someone else on that. I recall a discussion you were involved with about the Russian Revolution but I don't recall engaging beyond saying it's a bad idea to invade Russia, which it is and has been for hundreds of years. As I recall there were a couple other members who actually did study Russian history, including the Russian Revolution, who took you to task.

I don't "stalk and bully" you. I disagree with you when you write something I find objectionable or ridiculous. I'm not going to dignify any more of your nonsense in this thread.

Last edited:
Hi benstt,

Please accept my apology. When I'm wrong, I'll admit it and apologize. I do not offer excuses. I'll admit my mistake and apologize. I did confuse you with another poster who refuted Jacob Schiff's role in the Russian Revolution with sophistry followed by a pejorative.

I apologize for my mistake.

The other poster knows who he is. The challenge is shifted to him to refute the film producers facts. It would be a hard sell, for many Israeli scholar have acknowledged the authentic players, Jacob Shiff being the primary player, who've orchestrated the Russian Revolution that resulted in the slaughter of tens of millions of Christians.

I heard on GunTalk that the company was being run by former Wall Street executives who knew nothing about guns.
@David N. ,Franklin Armory Holding bought Bushmaster. I bought a Bushmaster XM-15 ORC in 2012 and it functions flawlessly and is extremely accurate. Below is a link of all the old Remington assets and who acquired them, and a link to Franklin Armory who also makes binary triggers that I may be interested in before any ATF involvement.

@David N. ,Franklin Armory Holding bought Bushmaster. I bought a Bushmaster XM-15 ORC in 2012 and it functions flawlessly and is extremely accurate. Below is a link of all the old Remington assets and who acquired them, and a link to Franklin Armory who also makes binary triggers that I may be interested in before any ATF involvement.

I hope Remington can go back to making quality firearms once again. I have a shotgun and rifle from the late 80's and early 90's that are still going strong and were made like tanks.

Back