testtest

Repaired SA-35 Range Report 04/10

i am with you on NOT buying not only a new gun but any new item (like cars/trucks) , until it is proven, and that is "usually" at least 1 year.

however, i had seen very good youtube videos from the people that i trust, and they do not get the guns from the manufacturer, but if i recall, from Bud's Gun Shop, on loan, for the reviews, so in effect, "nothing is owed" the manufacturer for a good review.

frankly, i went against my grain when i put a deposit on mine, and thus far, it has worked out. i went along with so many here (and on other sites) that S/A will take care of the problem ASAP, as they do not wish to lose new or long time customers. (like many here, i have several S/A firearms)

so i put on my "confidence pants" and got mine.

only time will tell, (with more rounds) if the problem is truly cured, and if not, well, they offer a lifetime warranty.

but i am believing for the time being, that yes, the issue(s) have been addressed and taken care of on subsequent serial numbered 35's

Om, I sent you a pm yesterday concerning a Reloading question. Please let me know what you think.

Back