testtest

Return of the Cheetah

And they’re pure snake oil.

There’s a few JHP’s out there in .380 that will do the trick as far as expansion & proper penetration…

But I just run a flat nose FMJ in my P238.
You are the first negative report that I have heard on these. Where, When, How, Why. Please explain.

Most of the reports are on the 9mm+p. but some guys have used the 380 version and have not reported anything negative.

Last edited:
I'm afraid the 85 is a bit dated and is out performed by more modern firearms. On the other hand, being old and somewhat nostalgic, I like other guns like the Hi Power, CZ 75 and 1911. Sometimes they still have relevancy.
The 84 double and 85 single are very good units. My daughter has a 85 for her smaller hands and it works very well for her. They will handle +p's also.

1673838199099.gif

Now that is what I like to see. 10mm

That civil defense 50 grain must be the one that blows out the lungs
1673839250908.png

1673839284553.gif

You are the first negative report that I have heard on these. Where, When, How, Why. Please explain.

Most of the reports are on the 9mm+p. but some guys have used the 380 version and have not reported anything negative.

Because I know what gel was designed to test, and how it works.

What you see there is temporary cavity. In rifle bullets, it’s a wounding mechanism. In handgun bullets, not so much.

In short, handgun bullets don’t damage tissues the don’t actually physically touch enough to matter.

Those bullets make neat videos, but that’s all they are good for…and if they were anything to shout about, the pros would be using them…they don’t. They use JHP’s.

So if you want to spend your money on overpriced gimmicks, go for it…I’ll stick with what works.

I'm afraid the 85 is a bit dated and is out performed by more modern firearms. On the other hand, being old and somewhat nostalgic, I like other guns like the Hi Power, CZ 75 and 1911. Sometimes they still have relevancy.
I've been blessed to own High Powers, CZ-75s, and 1911s. I don't have any now but I enjoyed them when I did. They were all pretty accurate.

I had a good buddy that had a Beretta 84. He let me shoot it a lot and I almost bought it from him. I was just more into 357 magnum revolvers (S&W Highway Patrolman and Ruger Blackhawk).

My only nostalgia handgun now is the Ruger New Model Vaquero I'm blessed to own. It's not only beautiful to me but it also packs a good punch being that its in 45 colt caliber...:)

Back