testtest

Review: Emissary 4.25" .45 ACP

I am also torn between the 4.25 and the full size model. Since I can't afford both I need to make a choice. Since you do own both guns can you tell me which of them you like better? Which of them shoots better and which of them is more accurate? Thanks for any Pros and Cons and any Input you may have.
Sorry for the late response. I did purchase them both and after a side by side review, I decided to keep the 5" .45 with the rail and sell the 4.25" Commander, which I still have for a great price. I then sent the 5" back to Springfield Custom Shop and had them do a competition action job on it and it came back at just under 4lbs with a nice clean crisp break. I installed a 10-8 rear sight with a .156 wide u notch and put a surefire U300 light on the rail and its about the perfect all around .45 I have. I do not carry it, though I have the Milt Sparks holster for it from Springfield. My everyday carry is the Wilson EDC X9 4" (that's the reason for selling the 4.25 Commander) which is my favorite, at least for this week. ELF.

Back