testtest

Review: How to Use the UpLULA

I have absolutely LOVE my pistol MagLula with the single stack adapter. Adapter is a bit pricey but like the unit is totally worth it. I tore a hole in my range gloves just from loading so I wanted to solve the problem before replacing the gloves. I used to think it was cathartic but after using this for the past few months I realized I was just being a tough guy.

I have absolutely LOVE my pistol MagLula with the single stack adapter. Adapter is a bit pricey but like the unit is totally worth it. I tore a hole in my range gloves just from loading so I wanted to solve the problem before replacing the gloves. I used to think it was cathartic but after using this for the past few months I realized I was just being a tough guy.
None of mine seem overly difficult to load other than the 13th round in the XD Mod 2. So I don’t think I’m being a tough guy.

I bought one that has a rail and takes a row right out of a 50 round box. never made loading 30 rounds so fast and easy before.
Likely ETS Camloader?
Are very good for and intended for boxed ammo from experience. Are quicker than quick, when they work!
For loose/bulk ammo though? They still work good, but either have to load ammo manually into loaders cam or save empty box dividers to reload loader. One caveat found is they didn't work too well on Hellcat mags here for some reason. Use Maglula Uplula for those Hellcat mags. May retry camloader later on though. Both are typically very good mag loaders.

Camloader also makes different magloaders for AR's and AK's too.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Review: How to Use the UpLULA" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/review-how-to-use-the-uplula/.

I have two in our range bag, one for me and one for Mrs. Untactical - so we can load at the same time (pre-pandemic, of course, when we had lots of ammo :ROFLMAO: )

One of the best accessories out there and I recommend it to everyone I talk with who is getting into shooting!

Same. 12th round on my 365 mags I had to damn near break my thumb to get it in. They are nice and broken in now but man was it hard for awhile.
Many rounds through the 365 and left mags full just to try to break in the springs. I still cant get the 10th round in on any of the mags I have for it without the Uplula. They all feed fine though

I find it a little wobbly, but do-able, on my Hellcat mags. Perfect on my larger VP9 mags. In the area behind the shooting ports where you store your bag and load, the range provides an Uplula for each port.

Likely ETS Camloader?
Are very good for and intended for boxed ammo from experience. Are quicker than quick, when they work!
For loose/bulk ammo though? They still work good, but either have to load ammo manually into loaders cam or save empty box dividers to reload loader. One caveat found is they didn't work too well on Hellcat mags here for some reason. Use Maglula Uplula for those Hellcat mags. May retry camloader later on though. Both are typically very good mag loaders.

Camloader also makes different magloaders for AR's and AK's too.
Yup.
My plan if I start reloading or buy loose ammo is to box them back up. I just put my spent brass back in the box and bring it home.
They hit a home run with that design. Seriously it takes me a couple of seconds to load 10 rounds. My wifes shield mags have little plastic tabs that you can hold down with the hand you are holding the mag with, so it is easy to load. Some mags are horrible to load. If you have a 30 round glock mag, this speed loader is a must!! Not even an option, but standard equipment type of thing.

Speaking of this thread I came to a decision the other night. I have downloaded my 13 rd. mags for the XD Mod 2 .45 by one round. Not because it's too difficult to load, but because the mag release has failed to loosen up after a couple thousand rounds. It still takes a lot of pressure to release the mag on a full 13 rds. My possibly faulty logic also tells me leaving a bunch of mags loaded that tight is wearing on the springs. I have also decided that 4 loaded mags is enough. There really is no rational reason to have all my mags loaded. It's not even a primary weapon at this point, but part of a bigger overall security plan.

Back