testtest

Review: New Emissary All-Black 1911 Pistols

if i am not mistaken, that has a Bull barrel...that's a no-no for me

and 2nd, those grips are very aggressive and ended up nearly cutting my palms.

that's why i got rid of mine.

changing the grips, would not have cured the Bull barrel field stripping.

Your mileage may vary.
In other words, you may like this. It doesn't appeal to me, that's all.
Ok, just not used to these slang terms, had to look it up, lol….there not my cup of tea either, but at least now it’s in a different caliber, not a fan of the two piece design, meaning mostly all steel with a polymer grip, if I wanted a double stack .45, I would have bought a Para Ordnance when they were out, plus the all black barrel and such means very little, just me I guess

Ok, just not used to these slang terms, had to look it up, lol….there not my cup of tea either, but at least now it’s in a different caliber, not a fan of the two piece design, meaning mostly all steel with a polymer grip, if I wanted a double stack .45, I would have bought a Para Ordnance when they were out, plus the all black barrel and such means very little, just me I guess
I think you may be mixing up the Echelon with this Emissary 1911 single stack which I believe is all metal frame. I also believe they added the 9mm to this model line (started with the 45 acp?), but could be wrong.
But don't fret Anni, when I got the email on this announcement this morning, I thought the same "hmm, the Echelon now in 45 acp, interesting :LOL:).

As a guy who only has a Colt LW Commander & shot maybe 1/2 dozen 45s that are 1911s my whole life, ( so I lived under a rock most of my life ) why are bull barrels bad ?? Harder to fieldstrip someone said. Gotta be honest, I thought it looked pretty cool - whether it shoots well is a different story maybe, but it made me look & say, hhhhmmm 🤔 Curious what y’all think

I think you may be mixing up the Echelon with this Emissary 1911 single stack which I believe is all metal frame. I also believe they added the 9mm to this model line (started with the 45 acp?), but could be wrong.
But don't fret Anni, when I got the email on this announcement this morning, I thought the same "hmm, the Echelon now in 45 acp, interesting :LOL:).
Yep, I got the Emissary mixed up with the Prodigy pistol….my bad

Back