testtest

Review: Springfield Armory Desert FDE XD-M Elite 4.5" OSP 10mm

Permanent channel is measured by depth and expansion.

So, yeah…penetration is pretty key to that.

But please, believe in your jumping jello. The agencies you cite don’t care about how much it moves—they only care about expansion & penetration.

Oh—check out the works of Roberts (DocGKR) for starters.

Hey, you're finally getting there, depth and expansion which can only be attributed to the transfer of kinetic energy. I don't know who a Roberts is, you're going to have to back up your statements with a real citation to information that explains about the "debunking of energy dump theory". If you can't then your whole discussion is completely an opinion, and nobody needs to pay attention to your BS.

View attachment 37766
I know that Sportsman's Warehouse offers this model with an OD green slide, but I would rather have an XDM Elite 10MM that's all OD green. Curious to hear people's thoughts on this; should I just get the SW exclusive and completely break down the frame and hydro-dip it, or what? I live in the deep woods and it's mostly evergreens, so FDE or coyote brown is not a good look for me.

I know that an attacking bear won't care what color my pew-pew is, but I like green.
DSC_1771.JPGa.JPG

It's a shame that what started out to be a enjoyable thread got turned into a junior high shoving match.

Sorry, but the whole point was really about the laws of physics, and if you come across people that deny the science, then there is a pretty good chance those people are flat earthers. 🤣

Hey, you're finally getting there, depth and expansion which can only be attributed to the transfer of kinetic energy. I don't know who a Roberts is, you're going to have to back up your statements with a real citation to information that explains about the "debunking of energy dump theory". If you can't then your whole discussion is completely an opinion, and nobody needs to pay attention to your BS.

Back