testtest

Review: Versacarry Shoulder Holster with Double Mag Pouch

I have 2 or 3 Versacarry hip holsters. They work well for me. They're not Muddy River Tactical good, but not bad.

I personally like to carry a spare magazine on the opposite side of the firearm, not the same side of the firearm like on some of the Versacarry holster models(but if you're one that carries 2 extra magazines, the Versacarry's spare magazine next to the firearm is a nice option.)

I have had shoulder holsters in the past and they just didn't work for me. I wear suspenders sometimes and I can tolerate them. I have also had a knife shoulder holster and those are kind of neat.

When I go hiking or bird watching I sometimes wear an LBE(Load Bearing Equipment) that has suspenders and a cartridge belt. And that's not too bad. I like the versatility of the LBE....:)

Down here in South Texas it's usually too warm to wear a shoulder holster with a cover garment. When I use my LBE I have a lightweight reflective vest that covers the LBE so it doesn't draw much attention and makes me more visible.

I've found that a M16 magazine pouch that fits on a cartridge belt on the LBE conceals a J-Frame revolver well and enables quick access.

Back