testtest

Review: Walker’s Silencer BT 2.0 Earbuds

Is that because you’re shooting guns or you have a big mouth? 😬🫣😵‍💫😂😂😂

Just kidding. 🤦‍♂️😊😎
1660774504375.gif

When you open the Walkers link in the article and go to reviews almost every review says that the earplugs do not work as advertised. Curious, that Armory life would post a review without testing the full advertised functionality.

When you open the Walkers link in the article and go to reviews almost every review says that the earplugs do not work as advertised. Curious, that Armory life would post a review without testing the full advertised functionality.
Hi bmarr, saw your comment and I had to take a look to see what exactly it was you were referring to on the site. *I do see quite a few posts (from 2 years ago) regarding glitches with the app itself. I can only speak to my experience with them, hi-lighted in the article, but the app has worked just fine since I downloaded it and was fairly intuitive. Perhaps it was updated along the way to correct issues. As far as the hardware itself, I have also experienced no issues so far, they're pretty straightforward. For what it's worth, hope that provides further insight.

Back