testtest

Revolvers

I don't have any wheel guns currently.
Had S&W model 37 I carried long ago.

Saw this new type of 38/357 Mag 6 shot revolver I found interesting.
Pretty compact for a 4" 357 Mag. Length: 6.85 inch / 174 mm

zenk1-1.png

They’re a custom holster place. They will make what you want. It just takes awhile. I believe they are closed until after the holidays. They have made a few holster for me over the years. They also do matching belts and magazine holders. They are located in Texas. I find their prices about the same as DeSantis and Galco.
yes, the "canned" email they sent me said they are closed until Jan 2nd, but that they still will be checking emails daily.

Not sure of the year, and I am not 100 percent sure if it is factory chrome. I had heard once, cannot remember the source, that Detroit PD bought thier revolvers non chromed and had a contract with an auto bumper supplier to have them chromed and engraved with A Detroit PD logo.

My father in law had a Barami hip grip on it when I got it. I found the genuine stag grips and added thrm.
If it is chrome then I doubt it left Colt like that. When you get a chance go here and enter the serial number and perhaps you will get a hit. If not, call Colt's customer service and they'll be able to come up with an answer : https://www.colt.com/serial-lookup

Back