testtest

Rhode Island joins the 10 round cap club

This is why I have purchased magblocks for most of my magazines. I will not need them until they pass the law but always good to be prepared.
Move to NH we need more pro 2A citizens up here. We already have some of the most lax firearms laws in the country and also one of the highest per capita firearms ownership also.

2nd highest firearms ownership per capita and the highest machine gun ownership per capita.

Move to NH we need more pro 2A citizens up here. We already have some of the most lax firearms laws in the country and also one of the highest per capita firearms ownership also.

2nd highest firearms ownership per capita and the highest machine gun ownership per capita.
People who want to live in an unarmed society should move to one instead of making it stupid for everyone else. Anytime someone whines about gun laws in Missouri I tell them they should just move. Don't like peope having guns, move to Illinois. It's not far.

I did live in New Hampshire from 1975-1983, stationed at Pease AFB in Portsmouth. Was a New Hampshire resident until I retired from the military then became a New Mexico resident. Wish I had gone back to New Hampshire when I retired.

This is why I have purchased magblocks for most of my magazines. I will not need them until they pass the law but always good to be prepared.
sadly, for ALL my 9mm's, i could not get any.. there was such a backlog/backorder of them, it was super quicker and easier to just buy all new magazines. and the prices were not "jacked up" due to demand.....i fear the price hikes for 10 round magazines now

this was one of the main reasons why i dumped my Canik METE SFx, the importer, and no other magazine suppliers had them, yet my Girsan, also another made in Turkey handgun, i could get all the magazines i wanted, and i did too.

i was as happy as can be, my population of 9mm's was very low...and i only have .45 ACP's which are already a low cap mags....

revolvers are never any issues with caps.

it's just infuriating that we were not grandfathered-in with what we already own.

dang Attorney Gerbil said something like, "since magazines do not have serial numbers on them, we would NEVER know when a gun owner bought them, or if they even came with the guns at time of purchase".

i am 1 person, that saves all sales receipts when i buy magazines, and can easily prove the dates of purchase (before the ban was even voted on in the state house)

believe me, if it weren't for the cold, snow, the Mrs and i would have gone up there decades ago.,

we want "warmer" not hotter weather and certainly NO humidity nor taxes.....for crying out loud, all of us paid enough in all sorts of taxes our whole lives, in retirement, "LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE"....

now it looks like from what i have just read, New Mexico is out of the running.

the Mrs and i do like Nevada however....

believe me, if it weren't for the cold, snow, the Mrs and i would have gone up there decades ago.,

we want "warmer" not hotter weather and certainly NO humidity nor taxes.....for crying out loud, all of us paid enough in all sorts of taxes our whole lives, in retirement, "LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE"....

Nevada is on the cusp. You'd be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Just to put the frosting on the cake they also want to ban the sale, purchase, and ownership of AR's.

At least NH is tax free for income and sales tax. The state is also one of the best for not screwing over retired folks on other taxes.

At least NH is tax free for income and sales tax. The state is also one of the best for not screwing over retired folks on other taxes.
and i'd truly would appreciate all of that.

but the Mrs and i are unable to cope with winters anymore, and until things (for us) improve with a few situations, we are stuck here in the North East.

sad fact is, one or both of us might die, when those situations are finally cleared up.......

Back