testtest

Ronin owners: best holsters ??

Deuce - I just now pulled the Ronin in its freezer bag out of the 1791, and felt down inside the holster.
Sure enough, got some red.
I took an old but clean dishcloth, rinsed in hot water wrung it out good and let it cool a bit.
worked it into the trigger guard slot and it came out really red. Ran it down the rest of the inside like you might clean out the mag well of a 1911 frame with an oily rag. See pic.
NOT a wet cloth- just damp.
I think some of the reason its that way is from being sealed in a plastic wrapper a long time, on a hot tranport truck, etc etc.
but the stuff seems to come out.
Yeah i might have to do that. i've had it for a few months now and it still bleeds onto the gun a bit.

You can always return it. They will take it back no problem.
Nah, I like it regardless ! First holster since my old 1990 Bianchi army green nylon universal one, with the removable flap & optional thumb strap. Used it for my Hi Power. Just not sure where it is these days - maybe min my old duffel bag ?? 🤔 gotta look.
These 1791s seem very hi quality….

Nah, I like it regardless ! First holster since my old 1990 Bianchi army green nylon universal one, with the removable flap & optional thumb strap. Used it for my Hi Power. Just not sure where it is these days - maybe min my old duffel bag ?? 🤔 gotta look.
These 1791s seem very hi quality….
For the price I was almost certain they would be fairly low quality, I was very pleasantly surprised at how well they were made and the quality of the leather.

Back