testtest

Run on gun purchases with pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about the "national lock down" rumor. The news today had a twit from one of the white house staffers (DHS maybe) that said unequivocally that "we are not planning to mobilize the national guard, we are not planning a national lock down".

Now more than ever, vet your sources. The worst thing we can do to each other at this point is spread rumors.

Don't worry about the "national lock down" rumor. The news today had a twit from one of the white house staffers (DHS maybe) that said unequivocally that "we are not planning to mobilize the national guard, we are not planning a national lock down".

Now more than ever, vet your sources. The worst thing we can do to each other at this point is spread rumors.

Oh I know brother believe me. Nevertheless, idiots will react though and I will be prepared to deal with their reaction.

Here's a VERY interesting post from one of my motorcycle forums. Reference citation at the end:

Here’s an interesting technical article I found on Twitter this morning. It discusses the successful use of “serum” to treat critical patients. Serum is filtered blood plasma from people who’ve had COVID-19 and recovered.

The MOST interesting statement in the article though is this:

quote:
The death toll is subsiding. There is a rumor that it was the on-coming warm weather that killed the coronavirus. The rumor claimed that the virus would perish at temperature over 25 deg. C, ignoring the fact that the same viruses usually claimed the human body at 42 deg. C. It is the ultra-violet sun wave that kills the viruses. The loss of destructive potency came after the coronaviruses had proliferated though certain number of generations; the number still awaited to be determined. This is a direct evidence that the coronavirus responsible for COVID-19 was engineered or man-made. “Transduced” viruses always revert to their wild type, losing their insertions of transduced DNA that conveyed fatality to humans. This is analogous to a soldier like Rambo losing an arm or two after many battles overseas. In time, all “transduced” viruses will lose the killing capacity that they were engineered for, just like soldiers turning to become civilians. The common cold virus never disappears like the MERS and the SARS viruses because the cold viruses are natural products of evolution through tens of millions of years.
Here’s a link if you’d like to read: https://www.scirp.org/html/1-2390082_98735.htm

Basically that sounds to me like, it was engineered...and as it 'evolves' through transmission, it returns back to its less-dangerous, natural state and loses it's "augmentations".

More importantly, from that same article (a medical journal site):

On February 28, 2020, the National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China (NHCPRC) announced that of the 157 critically-ill COVID-19 subjects transfused with processed plasma collected from rehabilitated patients, 91 showed significant improvement within 48 hours of treatment. Improvement included increases in lymphocyte ratio, blood oxygen saturation, and reduction in viral antigen level. In addition, there was significant symptomatic improvement such as reduction and absence of fever, coughs, sputum, muscle pain and weakness. The NHCPRC declared that plasma therapy was safe and efficacious.

Sounds like, regardless of "engineered" status...plasma treatment appears to work. The author goes further into stating how they also recommend the serum treatment, and why. This is a good, very technical, extremely medical text and it makes a lot of good points.

As I say - vet your sources and do your research. The more layers of "translation" you can remove from your information intake, the better. If the media gets hold of something like this, they color it with their opinions - ignore the media, and go to THEIR sources (like this article), so you can make your OWN determinations.

Brother in law just picked up a P365 today. Had to wait a few hours for the backround check. He said it was crazy at the gun counter. Rest of the store was quiet. I'm actually surprised he found one.

Well looks like .22 is about to disappear completely for the next few years. The supply is being snapped up at an insane pace!!

The head of the National Guard Bureau (and member of the JCS) - some USAF General whose name I forget - said that the National Guard should NOT be federalized under any circumstances for multiple reasons - mainly because federalizing them would prevent them from being most efficient in their duties in their respective states. In short, keep them under the authority of the Governors. Something I have to agree with 1000%!

They will NOT do a national lockdown. This is NOT communist China! In fact, I don't think even states should be locked down! Quarantine the cities, that's where all the cases pretty much are at. Except Commiefornia & New York, they're already boned. My $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back