testtest

Rusty Garrison, 6 day followup - rusting faster now!

Don't forget, stainless will rust also, its just more resistant, but it will still rust......
I have a S&W M&P .45 Compact that I used to go kayaking with out on the ocean, I'd even swim with it in a Maxpedition pouch on my side. When I got home I'd field strip it and spray the hell out of it with WD-40 over a bucket, let it dry and then clean and lube it as usual. Never had any rust on it.

Well I called Springfield and they sent me an RMA and shipping label. The person I spoke with agreed this shouldn't be happening, he suggested they may just send me a new gun. They will call me when they receive the gun.
yup...a new gun...........with LESS rust perhaps.......

if so, dump it, as that gun is a useless POS.

buy a Girsan clone.........

dump it.....you got a lemon.

the metal needs to be treated properly for any finish to adhere to.

they must have just buffed it, and spray painted it, with Walmart paint.

i'd spend no more time, nor money on that lemon.

then go out and get REAL BHP look alike, and that'll be a Girsan........
You know, I’ve had my Garrison for over 3-4 hell maybe over 5 months now and I haven’t had a complaint yet out of it!! Incredibly accurate! Very easy to maintain, and just a sweet little gun!!! Sorry about your bad luck!!

Attachments

• 9A27A4FA-4C3F-40E8-AAD3-BB3778901382.jpeg
    9A27A4FA-4C3F-40E8-AAD3-BB3778901382.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • A1D63515-7AEA-48E5-8E13-5F75AB7E07F1.jpeg
    A1D63515-7AEA-48E5-8E13-5F75AB7E07F1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
You know, I’ve had my Garrison for over 3-4 hell maybe over 5 months now and I haven’t had a complaint yet out of it!! Incredibly accurate! Very easy to maintain, and just a sweet little gun!!! Sorry about your bad luck!!
i think you quoted the wrong person, i am not the one with the rusting issues, as i don't even own a Garrison.

Back