testtest

S&W New Product announcement Jan. 22 2024

If companies would make a #1 in a lever vs break open that would be extremely nice! Lots of load data with 3 45-70 types of ammo (trapdoor, Marlin1895 & Ruger #1). Strengths by actions although the 1895's max pressure is @ 28k many test up to 42k. Not knowing if Henry and other 45-70 of similar action could be loaded this high would give me more choices.

I’m buying one, definitely.

I had some hints this was coming, but finally seeing the finished product yesterday was pretty exciting. I'm seriously re-thinking whether I might need .32 H&R in my life. I heard $699 retail, which is a bit steep, although considering the upgrades, it makes sense. I bet street price will be less.

Other than that, I haven't seen any SHOT reveals that are interesting to me.

I had some hints this was coming, but finally seeing the finished product yesterday was pretty exciting. I'm seriously re-thinking whether I might need .32 H&R in my life. I heard $699 retail, which is a bit steep, although considering the upgrades, it makes sense. I bet street price will be less.

Other than that, I haven't seen any SHOT reveals that are interesting to me.
Oh, I’m totally getting it in .32.

in anticipation to the HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT,............ last night, i shaved my back hair for this..???

nope, i have my heart set on a Henry for sure, at the very least, under $1,800

i did "suspect" a gun though, i was really hoping for a SSA revolver.

S&W makes some very good products, i'll not deny that...

but i will not spend that amount of money, over a Henry.

1705940694588.png

Back