testtest

SA, Please make a 10 Round Magazine for the Hellcat

Oh and I spoke with Springfield, they are making 10 round hellcat mags. Not sure why they haven’t come out yet, since they‘d just have to alter the current mag. In fact the 11 round and 13 round mags are exactly the same. Its the base plate that allows for 2 extra rounds.

I take it that the ordered 11/13-round mags would have to be shipped to my FFL and he would have to do the mag-block/reduction before I took possession. Correct?

I take it that the ordered 11/13-round mags would have to be shipped to my FFL and he would have to do the mag-block/reduction before I took possession. Correct?
Yes exactly. However the seller or the FFL is not going to provide a way to block it. I use magblock.com blocks and they work great. Sometimes people on eBay will sell pre-blocked mags, but I prefer to assemble my own magblocks, that way i’m not buying someone else's modifications.

Thanks. I would assemble my own as well if I could! Sure would be nice if SA would just sell CT-compliant mags because there is absolutely no way, regardless of party in power, that the laws will ever be relaxed here. The scars of Sandy Hook run way too deep regardless of the fact that no law was going to prevent such things from happening.

How did you get a CCW for DC??

I live in MD and occasionally work in DC. Have my MD and PA (and thus VA) CCW...but have to lock it in the truck in DC.

Yeah, I was wondering about this myself. A military friend of mine, who was pretty much in the same boat as "JRN," was jailed for a while, followed by some serious court hearings, once he was found driving through DC with a gun. However, his gun wasn't in his trunk; it was IWB.

Again, I live in MD with a 10 round law. I have no problem getting 11rd factory mags for my hellcat. Bought it here in MD, no issues with the mag.
Springfield finally came out with the 10 round magazine for the Hellcat. Outstanding! Heading to the NRA range tomorrow to try them out. I can now carry it in DC. (Once I pay the fee to register the Hellcat to my concealed carry permit. That will probably take months, but should accomplish it by the time I renew it in 2022). 🤣

Springfield finally came out with the 10 round magazine for the Hellcat. Outstanding! Heading to the NRA range tomorrow to try them out. I can now carry it in DC. (Once I pay the fee to register the Hellcat to my concealed carry permit. That will probably take months, but should accomplish it by the time I renew it in 2022). 🤣
"...I can now carry it in DC...."

🤔 CC is actually allowed in DC for everyday citizens!? I figured you had to at least have Diplomat plates predominately displayed on ones body to do that there. 😊

Back