testtest

SA58 - (Fn FAL) Para build completed

They are out.
All newly made parts. Lowers, uppers, barrels, etc from the old Austrian machines they acquired to do so with .
I have not had any issues with DSA receivers as compared to my Imbel or Austrian. Though the metal is not as “quality” as the original builds for sure.
All my FALs were built in the late 90's/early 2000's and are all mil-spec surplus parts except for the odd furniture itams and 922R needs.

I got as-new parts kits back in the day when they came in-country. Still have a stash of odds & ends enough to build another but likely won't, since I sold 2 recently.

All my FALs were built in the late 90's/early 2000's and are all mil-spec surplus parts except for the odd furniture itams and 922R needs.
Most of my parts are 60’s thru 80’s.
Older friend of mine built them as a hobby… he gave up due to age and gave his left over parts to me. DSA and a few other US parts suppliers fill in all the necessary uppers I need to tinker around

My standard length is an Austrian rifle, and my Congo is Chilean/Brazil.

I put a modified L1A1 folding charging handle & quick adjustable gas fixture on all mine. A major improvement, in addition to the SAW grip, IMO.

Sort of took all the best various features of some of other models/countries into my builds.

My standard length is an Austrian rifle, and my Congo is Chilean/Brazil.

I put a modified L1A1 folding charging handle & quick adjustable gas fixture on all mine. A major improvement, in addition to the SAW grip, IMO.

Sort of took all the best various features of some of other models/countries into my builds.
Exactly what I do! I build and get what I want with no unwanted parts.

DS Arms makes every shape and fashion you want brand new.

O… you can find all the aftermarket parts to do your own if you desire otherwise

Looked them up - I’d completely forgotten about DS !!!
Expensive but cool :)
Thanks KF !

Update: picked up a Trijicon 1x4 for a great price today. Demo model, sligjtly scratched. Got it 50% off 💪
Happy Camper for the 4th Holiday deals

will get mounted sometime later next week.
F8103417-15D7-4A5A-BA7C-C55CCFA98F4B.jpeg

Back