testtest

Saint 15 rifle question:

Does the Saint 15 rifle come as is with an extended rear take down pin? To enable tool free opening for both cleaning and maintenance purposes. Thank you

I'm getting a standard Saint 15. I'm giving my self modded M&P 15 Sport 2 AR to a friend whom has helped me much but gets knocked on her her butt when she shoots her .12 gauge, She cares for her chronically ill child and three adopted kids. Her husband works 60+ hours bulldozer reclamation per week. Where he works is has deadly wildlife issues. Coyotes. The company won't let the crewmen take their rifles with them, nor will they deploy armed guards. The police refused send to help and the National Guard isn't coming. However they can carry pistols, so I got him a TP9 Canik 55 that he keeps with him for coyote stopping.

Does not appear to be extended takedown pins.
83B68D96-9DE0-4745-ABA7-BD17362058E3.jpeg

Neither of mine has an extended pin but I’ve never had to use a tool to open them either. Just push with the pad of my finger and the head moves far enough out to pull with a fingernail. My gf uses the eraser end of a pencil so she doesn’t mess up her nails.

Back