testtest

Saint AR Pistol Failure

But here is another video with issues. There are comments from people and forums that stated they have the same issue. Some were pretty recent. I understand there may be lemons, but seems like these lemons are pretty common place.

The reason you see videos like this is because videos of me and Killer Ford chuckling our way through several hundred rounds of flawlessly fired ammo is dull after about 30 seconds. I own a couple of Taurus TX22s as do several others in this forum and we’ve all extolled the virtues of the TX22. It’s an absolute blast and mine have multiple thousands of rounds through them without any issue. Yet if you go to the TX22 Facebook group or the Taurus forum it is filled with nothing but people whining about why their gun doesn’t work properly and swearing that it’s the gun, not them. There’s even people who think their barrel might be bad but readily admit that their gun runs perfectly. People love conflict. It suck’s when you buy a gun and it won’t run - so I’ve heard, I’ve never experienced this myself - but that’s what CS is for. If you buy a dud Saint, Springfield is going to fix it quickly. If you really do buy a dud TX22, Taurus is going to fix it eventually. You know why BMW has free services? Because their cars break all the time and they know it. Do you see a shortage of BMWs on the road?

The reason you see videos like this is because videos of me and Killer Ford chuckling our way through several hundred rounds of flawlessly fired ammo is dull after about 30 seconds. I own a couple of Taurus TX22s as do several others in this forum and we’ve all extolled the virtues of the TX22. It’s an absolute blast and mine have multiple thousands of rounds through them without any issue. Yet if you go to the TX22 Facebook group or the Taurus forum it is filled with nothing but people whining about why their gun doesn’t work properly and swearing that it’s the gun, not them. There’s even people who think their barrel might be bad but readily admit that their gun runs perfectly. People love conflict. It suck’s when you buy a gun and it won’t run - so I’ve heard, I’ve never experienced this myself - but that’s what CS is for. If you buy a dud Saint, Springfield is going to fix it quickly. If you really do buy a dud TX22, Taurus is going to fix it eventually. You know why BMW has free services? Because their cars break all the time and they know it. Do you see a shortage of BMWs on the road?
You are correct sir 👍
Speaking of thousands of rounds … 🤔🤔🤔

Acura-te? :unsure: :whistle: :( ;) 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I thought you were all about the lifted Camry.
1635655838833.png

I had a similar issue with my PDW. The bolt was gouging the case of the round behind the one it was picking up. The gouge was extreme enough that it would jam the case in the chamber. I sent it in to Springfield and they replaced the BCG and now it shoots like a dream. I'd highly recommend that you send it in. They'll get it taken care of for you.
I just got a PDW as well and having the same problem. Was your bcg chopping rounds and jamming?

Attachments

• 17075DE1-8DD8-4DA4-94C3-9B9ABCD50679.jpeg
    17075DE1-8DD8-4DA4-94C3-9B9ABCD50679.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 134
  • 1CE48E7B-9B60-4426-AABA-93E96F486999.jpeg
    1CE48E7B-9B60-4426-AABA-93E96F486999.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 122
I just got a PDW as well and having the same problem. Was your bcg chopping rounds and jamming?
Yes.... the lugs on the bolt were gouging the casing on the the upcoming round in the magazine. So when it would pick it up the gouge would cause it to jam in the chamber.

Back