testtest

Saint BCG maker

JW1234

Alpha
Springfield makes their own, and they have pretty much everything you would look for in a mil spec and above BCG. Everything listed on the Palmetto one Springfield also has. Springfield also melonites their bolt something most manufacturers don’t do since it adds to cost.

Springfield makes their own, and they have pretty much everything you would look for in a mil spec and above BCG. Everything listed on the Palmetto one Springfield also has.
Thanks man, I saw their name on the BCG, but thought maybe they made a deal with a manufacturer. I was unaware if they make their own lowers. but there names are all over that as well.

Thanks man, I saw their name on the BCG, but thought maybe they made a deal with a manufacturer. I was unaware if they make their own lowers. but there names are all over that as well.
Everything after forging is done in house by Springfield Armory. They use Anchor Harvey forgings. The Edge series lowers start from 7075 T6 billets.

No AR company, not even colt or FN own a forging source. They even buy the raw forgings from about a dozen different companies.

Everything after forging is done in house by Springfield Armory. They use Anchor Harvey forgings. The Edge series lowers start from 7075 T6 billets.

No AR company, not even colt or FN own a forging source. They even buy the raw forgings from about a dozen different companies.
Thanks, appreciate your knowledge. Thanks for responding.

SA is the Hodgdon of guns!

Back