testtest

SAINT Edge Pistol: The Holy Grail of AR Platforms?

Great article Mike.
I love my Saint Edge Pistol, including the Edge Pistol it’s the 5th AR I have purchased and one of the four I currently own, after a quick cleaning out of the box my Edge Pistol is the very 1st AR that has run flawlessly with absolutely no malfunctions from the 1st shot.
It has smooth shooting with a light recoil for 5.56 and short barrel and ergonomics that make it very comfortable to hold.
I could go on and on but you get the picture.

They act like its the Holy Grail with their pricing
Try to build one for less. The "brace" is around $350-400. A good trigger is another $200 minimum. And we haven't even looked at the upper. I don't think it's that unreasonably priced for what it is. There is the less optioned saint pistol that's still pretty decked out for considerably less.

It's nice, but The Grail?

I'm comfortable saying that title is firmly held by the HK416..
I kinda have to agree on this but with the understanding that we are talking select fire military applications. The only reason I say that is, the advantage comes from the piston drive vs the DI system that the AR platform traditionally uses. Beyond that, I'd say it's a dead heat.

Try to build one for less. The "brace" is around $350-400. A good trigger is another $200 minimum. And we haven't even looked at the upper. I don't think it's that unreasonably priced for what it is. There is the less optioned saint pistol that's still pretty decked out for considerably less.
I was referring to the HK, not the Saint

i own 3 Saints...

Back