testtest

Saint Edge Rifle Trigger Flat vs. Round

ahusmc

Alpha
Here's one for y'all.

I recently received my Saint Edge Rifle and she is a beaut. However, when comparing my rifle to some of the stock pics on the SA website, I noticed that mine had a more rounded trigger and not the flat kind shown in the main feature description pictures on the SA website. I did some more looking and it seems that all of the pictures of actual Edge rifles have the same sort of rounded trigger that I have and not the flat kind shown on the SA website. Anyone know what that's all about?

Best,

AHUSMC

Attachments

• SAINT-Edge-Rifle-FB2_1000x1000-600x600.jpg
    SAINT-Edge-Rifle-FB2_1000x1000-600x600.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 271
  • SAINT-Edge-4.jpg
    SAINT-Edge-4.jpg
    633 KB · Views: 227
I had the same question with the Edge pistols, short answer is both triggers are sourced from Rise Armament, but they changed up the trigger they use.

I took them off my Edge Pistols in favor of Franklin Armory Binary triggers. And I am currently about to drop in a Rare breed on the Saint Edge Evac.

I have an edge. I can tell you now (I have not fired it) It is breaking the rock. I brought it home gave it the once over. Then I woke up and did the twice. The third day, I decided that we might have something.
I have a flat trigger on mine. The fit is amazing. It shoulders like a ball glove when broke in. Right in the pocket.
I have a little ammo to put through it and I am a lot of things, but I am honest. I am thinking it is a 300 yarder. I have a spitfire 5x on it and to be honest, I love the red dot, but I am thinking that the rear sight has to go. Butted up to the rear sight, at which point the rear sight can not be flipped up, there is not enough eye relief.
Now I have been known to make a shot or two at 100 with iron sights, but as I said, I am thinking that this gun might have the potential to do 300 plus. So is it really a problem pulling the rear sight? Not really. Because anything under a 100 i would be using something smaller and easier to carry.
So I mean if I were nit picking, which I am not. I appreciate the iron sights that most do not offer, but the fact I have to remove them to put on a $500 red dot, does not impress me.
I am happy that you have started to see the optics side of the business with the pistol line I just feel as though I should not have to take off things I paid for to add things that compliment my rifle.

Now I will go and shoot whatever I can find for ammo during these times and give you my opinion of how it shoots.

Oh and btw did you or my ffl screw me on the hard case? Because I noticed he had a saint 1 in stock, and told me to come back in a bit after he dug out my order, People want to know.

Last edited:
That trigger was the original trigger that came on the first Edges. The flat face came later.

Back