testtest

Saint Edge trigger pins

Joseph Kish

Alpha
Founding Member
Does anyone know where I can obtain trigger pins and screws for the Saint Edge? I tried to go directly to the factory but was told they "are not selling/sending any of the parts for the Saint models. We are strictly using those parts for production during this time."

I have tried aftermarket pins screws that do not fit properly. They create play in the trigger movement,

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe!

Does anyone know where I can obtain trigger pins and screws for the Saint Edge? I tried to go directly to the factory but was told they "are not selling/sending any of the parts for the Saint models. We are strictly using those parts for production during this time."

I have tried aftermarket pins screws that do not fit properly. They create play in the trigger movement,

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe!
Aside from sending to Springfield to get them replaced I don’t know of any that you can get. However @xdman may be able to answer that question for ya.

I'm having the same issue as Joseph. I replaced the trigger with a 2-stage model as that's my preference, but stripped 3 of the 4 screws getting them out and actually had to drill one of them out to remove it. I had to drill the safety screw out as well as it seems whoever assembled my Saint Edge rifle had a little too much fun with Loctite and/or torque that day. I wasn't happy as I tried to be super gentle when I removed the screws knowing how easy it would be to strip them.

A replacement mil-spec safety selector fit snugly and perfectly, but the trigger pin holes are oversized and several mil-spec pins from different brands slide right through and fall out of the lower. I literally have tape covering the holes at the moment adn I guess I'm stuck buying some anti-walk pins. I will respectfully disagree with xdman about the holes being milspec size, at least in my lower. I'm really happy with the gun otherwise, but this experience replacing the trigger and by necessity, the safety selector, has not been a positive one.

Back