testtest

SAINT M_LOK - GAS BLOCK

MOREIRA

Alpha
I want to replace the original AR15 Saint M-Lok 556 gas block with an adjustable one. What is the external measurement of the barrel so I can buy the new gas block?

I want to replace the original AR15 Saint M-Lok 556 gas block with an adjustable one. What is the external measurement of the barrel so I can buy the new gas block?
The Saint Victor and Edge already have an adjustable gas block.
Your rifle should have come with a long key to adjust

6D32085E-6BA4-4450-AE69-C189064E442E.jpeg
the gas block.

Thank's my friend, but the Saint M-Lok 556 does not have an adjustable gas block. I'm going to change mine to an adjustable one. I need to know the external measurement of the barrel to buy the correct gas block. There are several measurements: .750, .875, .936 ...

Thank's my friend, but the Saint M-Lok 556 does not have an adjustable gas block. I'm going to change mine to an adjustable one. I need to know the external measurement of the barrel to buy the correct gas block. There are several measurements: .750, .875, .936 ...
Ahhh.. do you have the standard B5 model with front A post sight ?

So many times I’ve been like “I need to buy some calipers” but then I don’t and the cycle repeats 🤣
But yeah SA customer service is super friendly.

{auto text}
Springfield Armory’s customer service representatives can answer your questions/concerns Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30 CST via phone at 1-800-680-6866
Lol. I've bought calipers several times from Home Depot, used them and returned them thinking I would never need them again. Next time I buy them, I'm keeping them!!

Back