testtest

Saint pistol ID

Thank you all for your input. I have determined it is a "Saint" not an Edge or a Victor. All 3 are simular with different factory options. The trigger on this one is an upgrade to a Timney 3lb. The Sig dot scope is an add on. It came with 5 30 round mags and 131 rounds of ammo 1000 out the door! I added a small laser and this dot scope to clear the laser it actually fits me well and has good sight alignment. I switched from the factory case to one I had laying around. I am very happy with the fit, finish and feel and I think I got a real good deal!

Attachments

• 20210505_094409.jpg
    20210505_094409.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 161
  • 20210505_094540.jpg
    20210505_094540.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 164
Thank you all for your input. I have determined it is a "Saint" not an Edge or a Victor. All 3 are simular with different factory options. The trigger on this one is an upgrade to a Timney 3lb. The Sig dot scope is an add on. It came with 5 30 round mags and 131 rounds of ammo 1000 out the door! I added a small laser and this dot scope to clear the laser it actually fits me well and has good sight alignment. I switched from the factory case to one I had laying around. I am very happy with the fit, finish and feel and I think I got a real good deal!
Both firearm and case are very nice. Have a few cases floating around like that too, pretty handy. Wish they had a few more mag pouches though. But, sometimes 5's a good round number? :rolleyes::);)

Glad you figured it out. Kind of hard to tell with their line of AR pistols evolving over time. Your pistol has the same free float hand guard and blast diverter as the current Victor line. The current Saint line does not look like that at all. I like yours MUCH better than the current Saint pistol. Looks much more like the current Victor line. I've been VERY pleased with my Saint Victor pistol in 5.56. Hope you have as much fun and satisfaction with yours!!

Back