testtest

Saint Victor 308 18" barrel

Hello everyone,

I've been in search of a 308 AR however if I possible id like to run an 18-inch barrel, has anyone heard anything about them possible offering an 18-inch version of the rifle? I know I could change out the barrel, however, I would like to be able to pick it up and get at it. Another rifle I looked at was the M5E1 Complete Rifle, 18" CMV. This will be a 3 gun rifle and will also see some bench shooting. Does anyone have some experience with this or a lead on another possible solution? Not looking to spend over 1600. Thanks

Hello everyone,

I've been in search of a 308 AR however if I possible id like to run an 18-inch barrel, has anyone heard anything about them possible offering an 18-inch version of the rifle? I know I could change out the barrel, however, I would like to be able to pick it up and get at it. Another rifle I looked at was the M5E1 Complete Rifle, 18" CMV. This will be a 3 gun rifle and will also see some bench shooting. Does anyone have some experience with this or a lead on another possible solution? Not looking to spend over 1600. Thanks
M5E1 Aero Precision=Outstanding!

Hello everyone,

I have several Aero Precision variants. What would you like too know?

At this point I am capping out around 15-1600. I did take a peak at lwrc MK2 and is was an attractive rifle but I can shell out 4K for a rifle. But thanks for the info I’ll take a look at them.

Not looking for a ton of information but more so looking for suggestions on other 18” 308 AR platforms, and your experiences with them.
They are a stickler on barrel accuracy. I ordered a 6.5cm and was supposed too get it 3 days. 3 weeks went by and called them too see why I didn't receive my barrel? Their reply was it didn't meet their accuracy standards! When they received more barrels and were tested it was shipped. I installed and tested and it was very accurate. Quality control at its finest!

Back