Has anyone ever had to be a witness to some random stranger with a disability?
I'm not even sure what you're asking
did you know the person..?? a long time friend..?? relative..??? family member...???Has anyone ever had to be a witness to some random stranger with a disability?
did you know the person..?? a long time friend..?? relative..??? family member...???
as it is nowadays, lawsuits are ever so present. we need not put ourselves into a spot where we can be hung by the short hairs
as that would hurt so much.
but do not forget, its in Flintstoneville...Well, if they can’t comprehend filling out the form, then they are not competent to own any firearm……
Well, if they can’t comprehend filling out the form, then they are not competent to own any firearm……
Hi,
I was thinking it was some kind of physical disability that made it inconvenient to fill out the form. Certainly comprehension is very important, if not paramount. I don't think Mr. @Jsimon78 was clear about the disability. Either way, I wouldn't be eager to help unless I had a lot more information.
Thank you for your indulgence,
BassCliff