testtest

Saved due work schedule

I'm not even sure what you're asking

I’m sorry it was vague. I was at the local rural king bs’ing in the gun area and a gentleman came in saying he bought some riffles. He mentioned that he have issues filling out the 44773 and had someone to help him fill it out. Basically I got drug back from trying to escape because they needed 2 witnesses to say that this gal was doing his 4473 for him. They called up corporate to see what needed to happen.

Basically I got out of it because I couldn’t go back when he picked it up. Also the guy was in the middle of trying to start his 4473.
 
did you know the person..?? a long time friend..?? relative..??? family member...???

as it is nowadays, lawsuits are ever so present. we need not put ourselves into a spot where we can be hung by the short hairs

as that would hurt so much.

Didn't know them at all. Wouldn’t want to be a witness to a complete stranger. I have possibly 2 or 3 I would witness for at all.
 
Back
Top