testtest

Say Hello To My (New) Little Friend

Ok after my time at the range yesterday with my 3 handgun’s I strolled through the store to see what was available.
As I’ve mentioned I’m looking for an XDM 3.8 or 4.5 inch barrel 10mm unfortunately no luck, what was there was an XDM 4.5 45ACP Hmmm according to the sales guy it’s been in gun case for two days. I asked to see it and oh it felt wonderful I love the full frame XDM. So I didn’t buy it yesterday but when I got home I started the pro’s and Con’s list. The list leaned one way very quickly. I have been getting rid of firearms to get down to a few that didn’t require me to inventory a lot of different calibers, right now that’s 5.56, .308, 40SW and 45ACP I kept asking myself did I want another caliber to buy and inventory. The answer? No.
So “Say Hello to My (New) Little Friend”
D0382E13-9BAC-4613-921F-4905B8F00E85.jpeg

Ok after my time at the range yesterday with my 3 handgun’s I strolled through the store to see what was available.
As I’ve mentioned I’m looking for an XDM 3.8 or 4.5 inch barrel 10mm unfortunately no luck, what was there was an XDM 4.5 45ACP Hmmm according to the sales guy it’s been in gun case for two days. I asked to see it and oh it felt wonderful I love the full frame XDM. So I didn’t buy it yesterday but when I got home I started the pro’s and Con’s list. The list leaned one way very quickly. I have been getting rid of firearms to get down to a few that didn’t require me to inventory a lot of different calibers, right now that’s 5.56, .308, 40SW and 45ACP I kept asking myself did I want another caliber to buy and inventory. The answer? No.
So “Say Hello to My (New) Little Friend”
View attachment 21510
Very nice Keystone I am in the same boat as you finally got there I am only buying guns in the same caliber I already own

Nice new "friend" Keystone,
XDM's are good handling guns. Wouldn't mind having one in 45ACP too.
By the way, what's your friends name and have you two gone out to "dinner" yet?
- Out on the range would likely work better? :)
Yah, understand on the toning down ammo. But, a few oddball calibers adds interest?

Back