testtest

🤦‍♂️🚨Scam Websites🚨🤦‍♂️

I've been on the hunt for a XD-m 10mm and I came across this site.
I seen a good price on the pistol. I placed the order to then get an email stating they no longer accept CC's as payment.
This is the email I received this morning.

Dear my name here, We want to thank you for shopping with Firearms Kings ( https://gunsshoppers.com/). We apologize for the inconveniences we may cause you. Unfortunately, the management has just made a decision to stop processing credit cards due to chargeback from banks and clients Your Order is still pending, we please urge you to complete your order as soon as possible using the specified payment methods . Immediately payment is confirmed, you will receive your tracking number. Your Credit card Was not charged or will not be charged. Your order at Firearms Kings is : Order #16321 details Springfield Armory XD(M) 10mm 4.5-inch 15Rds SKU: c8421d7b160b Order Total: $422.99
Please send payment through Zelle or Paypal (Friends and Family) Zelle Account : (markolive586@gmail.com ) Name : Vera Awasum https://www.zellepay.com/how-it-works Please send us receipt of payment or screenshots of payment Or Paypal Please send payment like FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! ONLY Paypal (Friends and Family) ONLY Send payment in paypal's Platform Login into Paypal -⏭ Go to SEND - ⏭ Click SEND - ⏭ Choose FRIEND and FAMILY (firekings16321id@yahoo.com) Names: Fire Kings This is our subaccount with your UNIQUE IDENTIFIER . proceed with payment .

It's safe to say my Credit Card is now turned off.
Anybody heard or did business with this place?
It's safe to say that any business that ask you to send money untraceable or without recourse to get it back is not a good place to do business with in my eyes.
I also plan on contacting PayPal to let them know that this place is doing business like this through their online payment center they won't be too happy and will probably cancel their account/accounts.

T
I seen a good price on the pistol. I placed the order to then get an email stating they no longer accept CC's as payment.

Dear my name here, We want to thank you for shopping with Firearms Kings ( https://gunsshoppers.com/). We apologize for the inconveniences we may cause you. Unfortunately, the management has just made a decision to stop processing credit cards due to chargeback from banks and clients Your Order is still pending, we please urge you to complete your order as soon as possible using the specified payment methods . Immediately payment is confirmed, you will receive your tracking number. Your Credit card Was not charged or will not be charged. Your order at Firearms Kings is : Order #16321 details Springfield Armory XD(M) 10mm 4.5-inch 15Rds SKU: c8421d7b160b Order Total: $422.99
Please send payment through Zelle or Paypal (Friends and Family) Zelle Account : (markolive586@gmail.com ) Name : Vera Awasum https://www.zellepay.com/how-it-works Please send us receipt of payment or screenshots of payment Or Paypal Please send payment like FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! ONLY Paypal (Friends and Family) ONLY Send payment in paypal's Platform Login into Paypal -⏭ Go to SEND - ⏭ Click SEND - ⏭ Choose FRIEND and FAMILY (firekings16321id@yahoo.com) Names: Fire Kings This is our subaccount with your UNIQUE IDENTIFIER . proceed with payment .

It's safe to say that any business that ask you to send money untraceable or without recourse to get it back is not a good place to do business with in my eyes.
I also plan on contacting PayPal to let them know that this place is doing business like this through their online payment center they won't be too happy and will probably cancel their account/accounts.
There's a ton of scams taking advantage of the panic buying going on currently.

It's 100% a scam especially if the site is asking for gift cards, bit coin or other forms of payment to complete your purchase.

I only buy from a few trusted sites online.

Here's a few trusted online retailers in no particular order.

Brownells

Midway USA

Primary Arms

Wing Tactical

Joe Bob Outfitters

Palmetto State Armory

Northeast Muntions (local gun store I buy from frequently)

Last edited:
There were way too many fishy things about that site, and I did probe into the reviews as well. I can appreciate the brick & mortar approach too, I prefer to support local businesses at anytime over online, the availability of things locally seems to be lagging far behind as compared to what is available elsewhere. Patience is a good virtue for sure
You can see a few complaints against this scam site on the BBB link below.

Hi...Just wanted to throw my own two cents in as I work for Kings Firearms Online. Gunsshoppers.com is in no way affiliated with us and we are currently a victim to their phishing scam and currently doing damage control as they stole a logo off our website.

So I would like to throw our own name in as a trusted online retailer. :)

Kings Firearms Online

Speaking of scams. My wife bought a pair of boots online. She gets them and they are nothing like the ad. Extremely low quality. So she wants to return them. They say she has to ship them to China at a cost of $60. However they were sent to her from a place in California. She has gone around with them and her credit card company. NOW she is pissed and I feel sorry for them, she will not let it go and they are in for a fight.
This is why I do not order from Amazon any more, after Trump said no more to the horrible trade deals, they have found sneaky ways around it. Idk know where she ordered them from, just saying Amazon is full of the same scams.
My wife suggested to her credit card company that they offer it's people the option to flag and verify all overseas charges before allowing them. Because it was not until a couple weeks after ordering them that she noticed the charge was from China, even though it was presented as a company from California.

Be careful out there people.

Don't have to read far to smell a scam. Bet English is not the primary dialect of the thieves. Too much detail on how to send your funds.

I only do business (online) with the manufacturers official website, or a retailer referred by the Mfg. (svc, repair, warranty).

$422?? What's the MSRP on the Springfield site?

Speaking of scams. My wife bought a pair of boots online. She gets them and they are nothing like the ad. Extremely low quality. So she wants to return them. They say she has to ship them to China at a cost of $60. However they were sent to her from a place in California. She has gone around with them and her credit card company. NOW she is pissed and I feel sorry for them, she will not let it go and they are in for a fight.
This is why I do not order from Amazon any more, after Trump said no more to the horrible trade deals, they have found sneaky ways around it. Idk know where she ordered them from, just saying Amazon is full of the same scams.
My wife suggested to her credit card company that they offer it's people the option to flag and verify all overseas charges before allowing them. Because it was not until a couple weeks after ordering them that she noticed the charge was from China, even though it was presented as a company from California.

Be careful out there people.
Amazon? Please. Never.

And Amazon finds sneaky ways to auto draft your accounts. They auto drafted a monthly "service" fee from me for over eight months before I dug it out. Me thinks the amount of $$ in todays online scamming is too large to calculate.

They have EVERY hot firearm that's on everyone's Wishlist at well below MSRP on every item.

Sadly, I've had to assist a few people that after "purchashing" from the website they received the email OP shared they still thought it was a good idea to Venmo/Zelle/Paypal the funds right on over to them...tho there's really nothing they can do. I've touched base with a few and they were told too bad so sad and that the money is just a loss.

Anyone requiring PayPal gift is doing it for a reason. And 99% of the time the reason is because PP offers no protection to the buyer if they use “ Friends and family” as it is a violation of their rules to use that option for a financial transaction.
It’s also worth noting that PayPal won’t do business with anything gun related so that should have been a clue there.
Then there’s the horrible grammar in the email.

Hi...Just wanted to throw my own two cents in as I work for Kings Firearms Online. Gunsshoppers.com is in no way affiliated with us and we are currently a victim to their phishing scam and currently doing damage control as they stole a logo off our website.

Kings Firearms Online
I've seen another fake site online called Rainersec which appears to be trying to fool people into believing they are the actual legit site Rainer Arms.

It sucks legit businesses unwillingly get roped into these scams and have to deal with a potential blow to their reputation.

Kings Firearms Online
Wow that sucks hard. Thanks for letting us know about the phishing. So tired of all these scammers coming out of the woodwork. We’re getting a ton of them trying to get into our SA Facebook groups too. Welcome to the group!

1000% percent a scam. The low price, the poor grammar, the super shady email addresses, and then them giving you explicit directions on how to send funds through paypal as friends and family only or use Zelle (Zelle in itself is ****ing shady and I wouldn't recommend using it period. Low security and is all run offshore. The fact capital one and other banks deal with them is astonishing to me.) Definitely report this scammer.

Wow that sucks hard. Thanks for letting us know about the phishing. So tired of all these scammers coming out of the woodwork. We’re getting a ton of them trying to get into our SA Facebook groups too. Welcome to the group!
I've spoken to a few ladies in Ohio that heard about the website from a facebook group in a post about how the government was going to take everyone's firearms so I think it's being passed around in a lot of homesteading/prepper groups.
I have literally had to assure people that the government isn't going to come take their guns...at least not until they see how it goes for Canada after that two year grace period to turn in all their newly "banned" firearms ends. Heh.

And thank you for the welcome, it's appreciated!

I found this web site while browsing. Appears to be a scam site to me. What do you all think?
"Take advantage of getting the best Springfield Hellcat pistol anonymously" - sort of grabbed my attention.
Site almost looks official, then check out details closer. Not so much. It really isn't up to date on some things as well.

I found this web site while browsing. Appears to be a scam site to me. What do you all think?
"Take advantage of getting the best Springfield Hellcat pistol anonymously" - sort of grabbed my attention.
Site almost looks official, then check out details closer. Not so much. It really isn't up to date on some things as well.

I'm not clicking on the site, but (pure speculation) tomorrow they might be wanting you to update your vehicle warranty. 🤔

I'm not clicking on the site, but (pure speculation) tomorrow they might be wanting you to update your vehicle warranty. 🤔
Maybe they'll call today?
That and to sell your house for cash scam or update your vehicle warranty scam? :)
I used a different browser.

I believe it’s a scam site. I saw it a while ago and actually emailed them and asked if they were a legit site. Of course, I never heard from them. Lol. I wouldn’t buy anything from them…

I saw this on another site. The consensus of the firearm community this site is a fake! the site looks good, but many of the prices are too good to be true. Beware!

Back