testtest

Scope for AR 10?

So I have a new PA-10. Looking for advice on a sight system for it. Any suggestions. I have an M1A Scout and an M1A SOCOM so I'm trying to stay away from those types of set ups with the PA. Looking for more of an all around set up. I want to reach out a little bit with it, hunt with it, shoot paper with it, plink with it, so on and so on if you catch my drift. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

So I have a new PA-10. Looking for advice on a sight system for it. Any suggestions. I have an M1A Scout and an M1A SOCOM so I'm trying to stay away from those types of set ups with the PA. Looking for more of an all around set up. I want to reach out a little bit with it, hunt with it, shoot paper with it, plink with it, so on and so on if you catch my drift. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
What glass or optic set up do you have on the M1A’s now ??

Ok sorry, I have no idea how to do that!
Click the 3 dots in left corner of post.. if it wont let you delete,
98024A40-D57C-4A27-BD3A-84DE511939F3.jpeg

The. SOCOM has a Vortex Venom
Ok I’ll ask again so I dont have to go looking it up…

Is it a Vortex Viper 5x25 ???

Give make, model and optic magnification

Not trying to hound you, but you are vague. Vortex makes lots of scopes in the Viper or Venom class. Give your specific dang model please
SOCOM, Vortex Venom 3MOA RD Scout Squad, fixed 2.5

The. SOCOM has a Vortex Venom
SOCOM, Vortex Venom 3MOA RD Scout Squad, fixed 2.5
Thank you… 👍

So, back to your original question.
Since you have 2 nice scopes to reaxh oit and touch someone on the other 2 rifles, i would go a 1x6 in good glass to give short to mid range shooting on the AR10.
1x4 maybe not enough.
Split the difference and go a nice 1x6 from one of your trusted makers you like

Thank you… 👍

So, back to your original question.
Since you have 2 nice scopes to reaxh oit and touch someone on the other 2 rifles, i would go a 1x6 in good glass to give short to mid range shooting on the AR10.
1x4 maybe not enough.
Split the difference and go a nice 1x6 from one of your trusted makers you like
The SOCOM has a non magnified VortexVenom Red Dot. The Scout Squad has a fixed low power 2.5

PLEX, BDR, BUIS, LVPO, RDS? All forign to me. I'm not familiar with all these abriviations. I'm very familiar with hunting optics and long range optics. That's about it.

Last edited:
Back