testtest

Scope for AR 10?

PLEX, BDR, BUIS, LVPO, RDS? All forign to me. I'm not familiar with all these abriviations. I'm very familiar with hunting optics and long range optics. That's about it.
Low Variable Powered Optic
A scope that has a watch type battery in it to illuminate the cross hairs of the scope with a color for lower light settings. Which makes the cross hairs ready to see. Like a red dot type illumination.

Lots of newer scopes off this advantage …

So yes, I suggest a 1x6 variable optic.
In this case get a LVPO
Like a Vortex Strike Eagle.. or similar brand

I put a very traditional Leupold VX-FREEDOM 3-9X40 on mine for deer hunting. 
saint 2.jpg

Last edited:
Low Variable Powered Optic
A scope that has a watch type battery in it to illuminate the cross hairs of the scope with a color for lower light settings. Which makes the cross hairs ready to see. Like a red dot type illumination.

Lots of newer scopes off this advantage …

So yes, I suggest a 1x6 variable optic.
In this case get a LVPO
Like a Vortex Strike Eagle.. or similar brand

Thank you! Ok, LVPO Low Variable Power Optic! Got it! So I do know this stuff and just didn't know I did! Like I said, abriviations are not my strong point on all this stuff but I'm quickly learning! Thank you Killer!

So I just picked up a Sig Saur Tango MSR 1-10x39 for the PA-10! I wanted the SS Tango 1-6 but the the LSG didn't have one in stock and I couldn't wait to order one! $100 over MSRP! 😫 And with all the other accessories I picked up for her today. I'm 2K Into this rifle! The shooting sports is the best addiction a person can have! 😂 Or maybe the worst! 🤔

So I just picked up a Sig Saur Tango MSR 1-10x39 for the PA-10! I wanted the SS Tango 1-6 but the the LSG didn't have one in stock and I couldn't wait to order one! $100 over MSRP! 😫 And with all the other accessories I picked up for her today. I'm 2K Into this rifle! The shooting sports is the best addiction a person can have! 😂 Or maybe the worst! 🤔
I’m sold on Sig Sauer optic’s I love my BDX scope.

I didn't research the optic much. I based my decision on Sig's Reputation, the price, the type of optic for the paticular platform and intended use, the opinions and info you all provided (especially you Keystone for telling me how much you liked SS optics) and the "test drive" in the the store recommended by KillerFord! I have no experience with SS products. With their fire arms or their glass! However, I'm pretty confident that I made a good purchase, even if I did pay over MSRP 😂😂 Thanks to everyone who shared there opinions, info and advise. A photo will be coming soon on "Show off your AR's" after I doll the beautiful lady up with all her new tools I mount on her! I'll keep you all posted on how the Rifle performs after a little range time also! Until then, shoot fun, shoot safe and shoot straight!

Last edited:
Covers the bases...

View attachment 26274
Roger, I know I could have gotten a better deal if I had ordered one on line after looking at it first hand at the LGS, but shipping to Alaska, especially an Island, was gonna take longer than I could hold my cookies! Plus it was the last one The LGS had in stock! Wuts a man to do??? I WANT IT NOW!!! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!! 😂

Last edited:
I didn't research the optic much. I based my decision on Sig's Reputation, the price, the type of optic for the paticular platform and intended use, the opinions and info you all provided (especially you Keystone for telling me how much you liked SS optics) and the "test drive" in the the store recommended by KillerFord! I have no experience with SS products. With their fire arms or their glass! However, I'm pretty confident that I made a good purchase, even if I did pay over MSRP 😂😂 Thanks to everyone who shared there opinions, info and advise. A photo will be coming soon on "Show off your AR's" after I doll the beautiful lady up with all her new tools I mount on her! I'll keep you all posted on how the Rifle performs after a little range time also! Until then, shoot fun, shoot safe and shoot straight!
I’m confident you will like your purchase, go slow when mounting it and before tightening it down check your eye relief multiple times by picking it up from a table and shouldering the gun to check for consistency in looking through your scope and obtaining a clear complete view.

Not an AR, but kinda sorta😉
I went down the same process with my FAL, M1A and AR’s based on what I wanted to use for what distance. Lots of scope swaps between to finally figured out what I wanted.
View attachment 26294View attachment 26295View attachment 26297
I'm pretty happy so far. I have a LRP BG, a CQB AL, a Scout/Hunter AL and an All-round AL all in .308! Now all I need to do is start my 30-06 collection. A 1903, A M1 Garand, A BAR and that gun and this gun and those guns over there. And oh yeah the ones in that LGS and the other LGS and.........😂😂😂😂😂

Back