testtest

SCOTUS vacates ruling that upheld Massachusetts gun control law

shanneba

Custom
The order to vacate the decision is brief, unsigned, and has no dissents. It reads in total: "21-1160 MORIN, ALFRED V. LYVER, WILLIAM, ET AL. The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted. The judgment is vacated, and the case is remanded to the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit for further consideration in light of New York State Rifle & Pistol Assn., Inc. v. Bruen, 597 U. S. ___ (2022)."

The left will NEVER relent in their pursuit to disarm law-abiding citizens.
Playing Devils Advocate the person who brought the law suit because he is prohibited in buying a gun was convicted for carrying a gun in a state that requires a license to purchase and carry a gun, so he is not law abiding. Until every state is constitutional carry you need to follow the law in the state you live in. That being said I do believe in the 2A and our rights however unfortunately there are states that don’t.

One of the reasons I moved out of Connecticut to Texas then Kentucky and even though Kentucky is a constitutional carry state I still took the test and received my CCDW permit.

So their law forbids nonviolent misdemeanor offenders from purchasing a firearm?!?! So, lets say some 18 year old gets in trouble for drinking alcohol while underage (not DUI though). Or someone accidently bounces a check and is prosecuted. That person can't EVER buy a firearm in Taxachussetts??? Wow.

It sounds like the Supreme Court slapped the lower court, up the side of its head. God, I love living in these times, it’s so refreshing and invigorating. This sort of thing never happened in the 1970’s.

Back