testtest

Second Amendment groups on Biden mandate: If he can force a needle in your arm, can he take your gun?

The question is:

Do you have a right to do something that will harm other citizens? What is more important-the individual, or society?

And before anyone gets their thongs twisted, nobody has kvetched about their kids required to have certain vaccines to go to kindergarten.

Or to go to college.

Don’t try to claim it’s different—it’s not.

As I already pointed out your kids don't have to be inoculated to go to school.

Also as I already pointed out Covid 19 has a 99% survival rate. Polio killed 35% of the people that got it.

And that isn't even touching on the fact that there is no real evidence that not getting vaccinated hurts anyone. The CDC is flying by the seat of their pants. Fauci has contradicted himself 30 or more times already. Not to mention the fact that when you look at who it is that's trying to tell us we must get vaccinated, they have a very long history of being completely full of shite.

In fact, the odds of you possessing a gun causing the death of someone in your own house are about the same as the odds of you being unvaccinated causing the death of someone else. Especially if that someone is vaccinated. So how do you feel about that argument now?

Who said they were telling me to go take a shot? The article pretty clearly is stating that Biden is massively overstepping his authority by mandating vaccinations.
Not going to get into a confrontation with you on this, seems like you want to do this with me on any post I make here lately.
Kinda hard to make the argument that this thread isn't about the vaccine mandate.
You are the one who posted this, and I simply replied saying this article isn’t about getting shots. Yes, there is overstepping here, the point the article was leaning to was will this administration try to do the same on guns.

Not going to get into a confrontation with you on this, seems like you want to do this with me on any post I make here lately.

You are the one who posted this, and I simply replied saying this article isn’t about getting shots. Yes, there is overstepping here, the point the article was leaning to was will this administration try to do the same on guns.

No, I am not singling you out for some reason brother. You seem a bit touchy. And if you re-read what I said you will see that I never said anything about getting shots other than in direct reference to a government mandate to get a shot. The correlation here is that if Biden can mandate a shot, can he mandate gun control correct ? It goes without saying that some discussion regarding whether or not he actually has the authority to mandate a shot is bound to be part of the conversation then.

I get it man, it's your thread and while there is no actual possession of a thread by anyone other than the forum owners, I will respectfully bow out of it since it upsets you.

No, I am not singling you out for some reason brother. You seem a bit touchy. And if you re-read what I said you will see that I never said anything about getting shots other than in direct reference to a government mandate to get a shot. The correlation here is that if Biden can mandate a shot, can he mandate gun control correct ? It goes without saying that some discussion regarding whether or not he actually has the authority to mandate a shot is bound to be part of the conversation then.

I get it man, it's your thread and while there is no actual possession of a thread by anyone other than the forum owners, I will respectfully bow out of it since it upsets you.
Hey, it’s an open forum for all, I would NEVER tell or say nobody can post here, everyone has an opinion, that's what makes a good forum, plus it keeps the thread alive. I’m not upset in anyway.

No matter how one feels about having to be vaccinated this should be an eye-opener. Based on this, members of Congress would probably exempt themselves for any gun laws they pass.

Members of Congress, staff exempt from Biden COVID-19 vaccine mandate | American Military News
And in addition to this exemption for congress and their employees, I just heard these numbers on an afternoon news show .....

Of those illegals offered the vaccine, >30% refuse/decline. Of the family groups tested, approx 18% test positive. These are family groups, not individuals, so there's no real way of knowing the actual individual number. And of the unaccompanied minors in the illegals crossings, approx 20% test positive.

These folks are crowded into tents, then transported by buses and planes (more crowding) to many unknowing metropolitan areas where they are housed at taxpayer expense in hotels, motels, etc, with any number of others whether infected or not.

As I've heard somewhere (?;):() before ............... C'mon man ................... !!!!!

Oh yeh, as an aside ...... members of congress are already 'exempt' from many gun laws, even in and around Wash DC and in the halls of congress. Not every gun law mind you, but far more exemptions than you or I would enjoy.

I have seen lots of videos lately on Youtube where people get harassed by regular folks because they aren't wearing a mask. I wonder if we will ever get to the point where those who carry are harassed by regular folks because they carry?

"How will they know?", you may ask? They will know, because somehow the word will get around; somehow you will be tagged as a "gun person". At that point, the harassment will begin.

This is one of the ways that a dictatorship forces its will on the citizenry - they convince enough regular folks to spy on and harass their neighbors into compliance. By getting non-government people to do the enforcement, the government doesn't have to do it directly.

I don't know for sure that this will happen, but I strongly suspect that it will. In fact, I believe that compliance will be mandated on more and more issues. COVID is the way they have opened the door to this sort of tyranny; I don't believe it will stop with COVID.

I have seen lots of videos lately on Youtube where people get harassed by regular folks because they aren't wearing a mask. I wonder if we will ever get to the point where those who carry are harassed by regular folks because they carry?

"How will they know?", you may ask? They will know, because somehow the word will get around; somehow you will be tagged as a "gun person". At that point, the harassment will begin.

This is one of the ways that a dictatorship forces its will on the citizenry - they convince enough regular folks to spy on and harass their neighbors into compliance. By getting non-government people to do the enforcement, the government doesn't have to do it directly.

I don't know for sure that this will happen, but I strongly suspect that it will. In fact, I believe that compliance will be mandated on more and more issues. COVID is the way they have opened the door to this sort of tyranny; I don't believe it will stop with COVID.
By some of the virus hoopla going around, can see and understand better how the Salem Witch Hunt incident occurred.

By some of the virus hoopla going around, can see and understand better how the Salem Witch Hunt incident occurred.
Yep, look what the gov't did to Mary Mallon:

Mary Mallon (September 23, 1869 – November 11, 1938), also known as Typhoid Mary, was an Irish-born cook believed to have infected 53 people with typhoid fever, three of whom died, and the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the disease pathogen, Salmonella typhi. Because she persisted in working as a cook, by which she exposed others to the disease, she was twice forcibly quarantined by authorities, eventually for the final two decades of her life. Mallon died after a total of nearly 30 years in isolation.

Yep, look what the gov't did to Mary Mallon:

Mary Mallon (September 23, 1869 – November 11, 1938), also known as Typhoid Mary, was an Irish-born cook believed to have infected 53 people with typhoid fever, three of whom died, and the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the disease pathogen, Salmonella typhi. Because she persisted in working as a cook, by which she exposed others to the disease, she was twice forcibly quarantined by authorities, eventually for the final two decades of her life. Mallon died after a total of nearly 30 years in isolation.
There is a widespread hysteria present today which was not present in the case of Mary Mallon. In Mary Mallon's case, she definitely had the disease; in our case, however, it doesn't matter if you have the disease or not, just the fact that you haven't taken the Trump vaccine is enough to fire you from your job, disenroll you from the university, etc. Also, I'm guessing that in Mary Mallon's day, they talked about all of the possible cures for Typhoid; in our day, however, the only treatment that will satisfy the hysteria is the Trump vaccine.

To keep this on the original topic, that hysteria will be redirected to other "public safety" issues, such as "guns".

There is a widespread hysteria present today which was not present in the case of Mary Mallon. In Mary Mallon's case, she definitely had the disease; in our case, however, it doesn't matter if you have the disease or not, just the fact that you haven't taken the Trump vaccine is enough to fire you from your job, disenroll you from the university, etc. Also, I'm guessing that in Mary Mallon's day, they talked about all of the possible cures for Typhoid; in our day, however, the only treatment that will satisfy the hysteria is the Trump vaccine.

To keep this on the original topic, that hysteria will be redirected to other "public safety" issues, such as "guns".

"To keep this on the original topic, that hysteria will be redirected to other "public safety" issues, such as "guns."
- Very possibly.

Some people may confuse cause as blame, where others look to cause as source to cure and not blame may come to mind? Accidents can happen to most anyone, we're all people. Some people may try to persecute others to relieve their own frustrations and anger at whatever else too? From personal and some historical observation, persecution usually doesn't work too well for anyone concerned.

Maturity levels can vary? Some, like too many in media and political organizations, trying to capitalize or "stir the pot" on whatever unrest just for purposes of monetary and power gain. ....Sometimes, that's the bigger, worst issue and the nastiest of it? - Like young inexperienced kids pointing their fingers at unknowns to them? Without getting too detailed, effects of mainly under educated, under socialized kids of many ages ridiculing other kids wearing glasses, having curly hair or wearing less than normally seen clothing of kids may come to mind?

Seeking and persecuting something out of the ordinary that gains attention only because of differences can lead to many not so good things. Has caused too many issues and problems with society in almost every walk of life from what have seen. Much of social unrest is caused by some misunderstood, unknown and unfamiliar differences. Oftentimes, once something's known, most times much or all of differences fade away? Better educational systems may help more than some people may think?

Back