testtest

Sen. Chris Murphy Targets Military Gun Owners In Defense Bills

Ok, now this is totally crazy, if you serve in the military, this idiot wants to suppress their rights on getting or owning a privately owned gun. The left is never ending on trying to infringe on our 2nd amendment, now there going after our military personnel

Idiot.........

No VA provider has ever officially asked me if I own guns. Every single time I call the VA to renew my prescriptions. One of the recording says something about if I'm considering suicide hang up and call this number and they seem to ask a lot about suicide.

I had one provider in the MOVE program who found out I was a security guard and asked me what kind of gun he should buy. I told him to go to the next gun show and buy a used beater Glock and he actually did it. But he transferred to another state and now I don't talk about guns to anybody to anyone at the VA.

What I find odd is that occasionally I will walk into the VA and there will be (presumably) a patient standing in the lobby with an empty holster. As in he left his gun in the car but didn't bother to take the holster off. I walked into the VA once right behind some guy who was dressed in motorcycle Leathers who had a Gerber boot knife sticking out of each boot.

My VA Clinic is posted at every point of entry to the property that you can't even bring a gun onto the property and leave it in your car in the parking lot. People routinely ignore that and they make it obvious that they're ignoring it but I've never seen a VA cop make an issue out of it

No VA provider has ever officially asked me if I own guns. Every single time I call the VA to renew my prescriptions. One of the recording says something about if I'm considering suicide hang up and call this number and they seem to ask a lot about suicide.

I had one provider in the MOVE program who found out I was a security guard and asked me what kind of gun he should buy. I told him to go to the next gun show and buy a used beater Glock and he actually did it. But he transferred to another state and now I don't talk about guns to anybody to anyone at the VA.

What I find odd is that occasionally I will walk into the VA and there will be (presumably) a patient standing in the lobby with an empty holster. As in he left his gun in the car but didn't bother to take the holster off. I walked into the VA once right behind some guy who was dressed in motorcycle Leathers who had a Gerber boot knife sticking out of each boot.

My VA Clinic is posted at every point of entry to the property that you can't even bring a gun onto the property and leave it in your car in the parking lot. People routinely ignore that and they make it obvious that they're ignoring it but I've never seen a VA cop make an issue out of it
yes the no firearm and weapons policy does extend to the parking lots on VA property
once you are on the reservation its a NO bueno weapons

the guy with empty holster is lucky the VA police didnt flag him and do something
i use bonham texas and its country friendly relaxed place with lots of parking
but still the VA police are very vigilant about weapons on the reservation

none in you car etc.

they built a new place in tyler that is next to a big shopping area with outlets etc
the medical place is on VA US government property and you are not allowed weapons or SMOKES, tobacco, vapes etc on the property, NOT EVEN IN YOUR CAR IF WINDOW IS OPEN> so most people with "stuff" park across a small driveway in the shopping areas lots

so most people with "stuff" park across a small driveway in the shopping areas lots

You might as well broadcast that you have something worth stealing in the car.

I usually don't carry anything bigger than an SAK at the VA, if I do it was because I forgot I had a pocket knife in my pocket.

To be fair I see quite a few people with pocket knives at the VA and no one seems to care.

I mean what I'm about to say in the most literal sense possible.

Unless God Himself told me I would not ever carry a gun at the VA.

I'm talking burning bush here

You might as well broadcast that you have something worth stealing in the car.

I usually don't carry anything bigger than an SAK at the VA, if I do it was because I forgot I had a pocket knife in my pocket.

To be fair I see quite a few people with pocket knives at the VA and no one seems to care.

I mean what I'm about to say in the most literal sense possible.

Unless God Himself told me I would not ever carry a gun at the VA.

I'm talking burning bush here
yep probably,
wife goes shopping when we go there

i still think most leave then in the lock box in the car. the smoking thing is what is getting people to have to move
if your in your car smoking , even with windows up. the va police guy will stop and say hey. 2nd time its a ticket.

i dont smoke,

i see a good deal of knives as well on belt holders. no body seems to notice. but omg dont wear a freaking mask correctly and its on. at least now they stopped that crap

yep probably,
wife goes shopping when we go there

i still think most leave then in the lock box in the car. the smoking thing is what is getting people to have to move
if your in your car smoking , even with windows up. the va police guy will stop and say hey. 2nd time its a ticket.

i dont smoke,

i see a good deal of knives as well on belt holders. no body seems to notice. but omg dont wear a freaking mask correctly and its on. at least now they stopped that crap
what in the world does "smoking ticket" cost..???

Back